main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Line Camping

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Utah_Viper, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Utah_Viper

Utah_Viper Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    I have read that many of you plan to have a line at Hollywood Connection. That is a great theater, I had camped there for 2 weeks for episode I. I camped at gateway for episode II for a radio promotion. right now I am working with a radio station trying to finalize a campout for episode III. Here is my question though.... if that does not work out do any of you know of any longterm lines in Utah? I know that tickets will be sold many moons before the actual release on May 19th. But for me the campout part of waiting to see Star Wars has become a tradition, something to tell the kids about someday when I have them. I havent talked to many theaters yet since I am hoping to get set-up with this radio station, but if that fails I hope that I can find a suitable location to stay at from at least May 1st. I would really hope to have a public line such as the one for episode I at Hollywood Connection... it was great to meet up with fellow fans and to spend that time together. If any of you have any sugestions or would like to help out, or better yet join me !! let me know.

Jedi Padowan Damon
    utah_chat_god@yahoo.com

2. darthscum

darthscum Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    I know most places won't allow people to line up that early. Hollywood Connection might but other places I have contacted and talked to their managers won't allow people to line up until a day or 2 (MAYBE 3) before the actual showing. Either way, good luck and have fun in those lines. It's gonna be awesome!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.