main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Little Rock - Here we go again!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Okay, we've been given a new lease on keeping a forum around. We had a Little Rock forum for about 2-3 years until last year when it got deleted due to inactivity. Maybe we can keep this one going this time, eh? :D

2. sithsarbad

sithsarbad Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2003
    Yeah, this is awesome. Glad to have the board back!

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Cool, glad to see it up and running again! :D

Looking forward to seeing some of y'all at C3, if not sooner :)

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Man oh man!!! I am sooo pumped for Nov 4th!! Can't wait to see the teaser trailer for Ep III!!!

5. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Where are you going to see it? I'd like to catch The Incredibles and the trailer for ROTS also.

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    From the www.theforce.net and also www.starwars.com

The highly anticipated teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith will make its theatrical debut with Pixar's The Incredibles in the U.S. and Canada on November 5.

However, members of starwars.com Hyperspace can see it before then as the full teaser will make its world-wide debut on starwars.com the early afternoon (U.S.) of November 4. This exclusive member-only preview will be in high-quality QuickTime format.

Lucas Online is pleased to have partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide starwars.com readers with fast and reliable access to Episode III video content. Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer in streaming video formats starting November 4. Also look for the trailer on television the evening of November 4.

I'm a Hyperspace member so I'll be watching it Nov 4. Though I bet that it'll be slooooow in uploading cuz so many are gonna be trying to watch it too hehehe
    Oh I've heard some good reviews about that Pixar movie. Hopefully it will be good. I'll prob catch it that first weekend too in order to see the trailer on the 'big screen'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.