main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Looking for Co-gm

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by windu4, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    I am thinking of having a 24 RPG. I need a co-gm to help me with the specifics and everything. I really would appreciate the help thanks!

Just reply here or pm me if you are interested in joining or helping me out.

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    This is exactly what I was looking for. I was going to make an RPG but it would be my first one so I kind of wanted to start one with a CO-GM. I don't know if your looking for someone with more expierience, but I'd be happy to give it a whirl. :)

3. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Thanks are you a fan of 24? I would write the thread and everything we could collaborate and you could post it seeing that I have a Heroes one already....

I was going to make it a little bit more of a hybrid between Bond and Mission Impossible.

4. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    I will admit, it has been a while since I watched 24. But a used to watch it a lot so if you are interested, I'll be happy to help you plan it out and then post it.

EDIT: Are you sure you want to do 24? There is nothing wrong with that, and if you want to do 24 then I can study up on what I missed. But if you consider something else I do have a few ideas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.