main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Does anyone know if there are any Komari Vosa fics?

2. ida_dida

ida_dida Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2010
    thanks a lot ardavenport!
    i ve found some very interesting. :)

3. LUOQINGYOUMING

LUOQINGYOUMING Jedi Knight

Sep 30, 2009
    hello I'm looking for a fiction.I don't remember name, I only remember some main plots. Quigon fall to darkside,Obiwan try to help but be beaten by quigon. Mace windu take obiwan as his padawan. Obiwan get knighted and sent to a Naboo. Obiwan stoped at Tatooin and found Anakin. At the same time he meet Quigon who followed him. Quigon joined Dooku after falling to dardside and sent to Tatooin by Dooku. I can only remember these. And obiwan also has a purple lightsaber like his master mace windu. I really like this story and want to read it again. Could you help to find it,thanks.

4. kensington

kensington Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2008
    Hi. There are two stories that I'm looking for...and utterly failing in finding. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. I'm almost positive that this is a story by Jedi-2B. It's a SW/ST:Voyager xover where Luke and Mara get stuck in the Voyager 'verse. It was hosted on her geocities page - which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore. Hell, if anyone still has her old url, I could probably use webarchive to find it.

2. This story is a bit more nebulous of a search. It involved Vader surviving the second Death Star - and being put on trial for his actions. It was long. It somehow had some Luke/Mara in it. I also think that Padme was still alive for some reason. It's been about 2 years since I read it - so it should have been finished up by at least June of 2008.

Once again, thanks to anyone who can help me in finding these fics.

5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    No need to use the Wayback Machine at the Internet Archive, actually. Found the first one. :)

#1 is As Long As We're Together, which is presently Archived at Club Jade

#2 is Lest Ye Be Judged by DarthIshtar

6. kensington

kensington Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2008
    You are awesomely efficient. Thanks!

7. horseprince123456

horseprince123456 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2009
    I dont know whare to post looking for a Fanfiction. but i really want to read it. please please please send it to me if you have it! melissa97203@hotmail.com

or horsegirl97203@yahoo.com

its about obi-wan being kicked out of the order for a murder he did not commit. then Qui-gon takes in a new apprentice who it turns out actually did it, and Obi-wan snaps and goes in sane and Qui-gon trys to help him back to the sane! its one of if not my fav fanfictions Ever!!!!!!!! soo please please please please please please please help me!!!!

may the force be with you.

missy

8. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    I can't think of a name, but that does sound familiar. Have you tried The Qui-Gon Jinn Story Index? If it's here, it should be listed there.

9. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    You might be looking for Requiem for a Padawan and Even More Requiem for a Padawan (looks like the boards were having some issues so the story was broken into two parts).

10. LadyVader66

LadyVader66 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2006
    1.) I'm looking for the name (and location if possible) of a Star Wars fanfiction story about Anakin somehow being alive and going to look for Padme. He finds her in an institution on Naboo, where she has been since she was found wondering around without her memory. Palo is the administrator of the facility and is making Padme purposely not remember using drugs so that he can steal her money. Anakin rescues her and she remembers. Also, Luke and Leia are alive. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

11. Creative

Creative Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2006
    Hi,

Excuse me, but I need your help.
    I have followed the writing of B.L. Lindley-Anderson since 1999, and I admire this amazing work since then.

My hard drive died, and the official website is down now.
    I have lost all my fanfictions about Star Wars and I can't find a way to have them back.
    Some people just have one or two of this stories but not the all saga.

Can you tell me where I could find them now?

This is the list of the fanfic I have found so far:

* The Fix
    * The Virus Builders
    * Journey
    * Revenge
    * Brainstorm

This is not much, I know.

Thank you for your time and your help, I hope,

PS: Excuse my english, I'm French [face_shhh]

12. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Any stories B.L. Lindley-Anderson co-wrote with Obi The Kid with Qui-Gon in them are indexed in The Qui-Gon Jinn Story Index. They are listed under 'Obi The Kid'.

13. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I am looking for an OLD fic and I am sorry ahead of time but I don't remember much:

Qui-Gon is in the middle of negotiations on a planet when the government forces bring in an elite team of theirs run by Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan was once Qui-Gon's padawan but is no longer his, or I think he decided not to take him. All of the members of the team have seen a lot of time in battle, I assume it was in the middle of the war, and I remember Obi-Wan having a limp. In the end Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan have to to team up, even though Obi-Wan doesn't really want to, to win the war.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

14. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Purely off the top of my head, I think that's an unfinished (darn!) story by KrystalBlaze, perhaps. You might try searching her stories to see if that's a possibility; I can try to look tomorrow, maybe but I think I deleted the link since it's been abandoned.

15. sagemage

sagemage Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2010
    I'm looking for a fanfiction I read ages ago, think last year or the year before. I don't even remember where I read it.
    I don't remember the name or who wrote it but all I do remember is that it is a pre-TPM story and Obi-Wan and Anakin some how had the future knowledge in the past selves and Obi-Wan went to Tatooine and Anakin remembered Obi-Wan.

I do hope someone knows this fanfiction.

16. Lexca

Lexca Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2010
    Does anyone know where "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" by LLL can be found? I can't find it here or at fanfiction.net.

Am I missing something? Did it get rewritten and/or renamed?

17. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    I took a look around and it looks like you're right, Lexca. As far as I can tell, the story thread was moved and/or deleted by the moderation and most references and links to it have been removed as well. My best guess is that the author specifically requested it be taken down (especially since you had the same results elsewhere).

I think your only real option at this point is to try and get in touch with LLL. Sorry I couldn't be be any more helpful.

18. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    I think the story you mean might be the Re-Entry Universe by Flamethrower. But since it's slash it's not to be found on the JCF. If that is the one you're searching for you can find it here: Re-Entry

19. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I found it, and yes sadly it is unfinished. For anyone who wanted it too (maybe) it is, Breatheby KrystalBlaze. Thanks again, much appreciated :)

20. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Bumping for recent inquiry. :)

21. wac0782

wac0782 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2008
    Hello. I have been reading these stories for a long time now and I came across one that has been stuck in my head. I am hoping someone may have heard of it and may know where to find it.

All I can remember is this: The Yuuzhan Vong had captured Mara Jade and shaped her into Shimmra's battle standard. I also remember that they killed or captured Luke as well.

If anyone knows about the fic that contains this please let me know.

22. LadyVader66

LadyVader66 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2006
    Hi! I am desperately trying to recall the name and location of a fic I read a while awhile ago. It is about a humorous fic about Anakin and his journey away from the dark side. He fakes his death and goes to Tattooine where her becomes an advisor to Jabba with a funny name like like foo-kooyp. Jabba eventually becomes a sith and they open up a hotel together. Eventually he discovers that Padme and the twins are alive...I think. Any help would be appreciated!

23. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I was just wondering if there had been any recent Ben/Jysella fic in light of FOTJ events. Either one where she wasn't affected by the 'crazy' or maybe a reaction from Ben on learning that she did?

24. AZURASKYE

AZURASKYE Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    Hi. I'm looking for a fic where Qui-gon doesn't start off as Obi's master. The master Obi gets abuses him. Obi kills him and Qui helps him. I don't really think its on this board, but if anyone can help me find it I'd appreciate the help.

25. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Was it Problem Child by Just_Jill (it's also on ff.n here)? I think I can remember more than one story along that line, but that's the only one I know by name.