main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Makazie One fanfilm

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by REDEYEE, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    Hello all!

Redeye here of the 501st Legion SL-1741. I used to frequent these boards years ago. I live in Yulee, FL.

I just wanted to share a project that we have been working on for over a year now...Makazie One. I had the pleasuure of producing this film. We just got back from DragonCon in Atlanta where the film premired with 3 showings. Some of which had celebs in attendance where the film received an outstanding response! Now we are on our way to Fandays III in Plano, TX for more showings and Q&A's. We look to premire the film here in Jax in the near future as well. I will keep you posted.

Without the great team that we had, this film would not have happened. Jay Laga'aia (Captain Typho - EP II & III) joined our team as the narrator.

We hope you enjoy our film, it's for you, the fans.

If you have not already, please check out Makazie One on the link I have provided below. BTW - you want to watch until all the credits have passed!!!

http://www.makazieone.com/home.html

2. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    That was awesome. did you do it in a spring type area or is that just a normal pond and stream? And the use of the grenade as a lightsaber, that was pretty sweet.

3. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    The effects were amazing. Great work.

4. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005

It was all filmed outside Orlando in different locations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.