main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA March 21 - IEFF Meeting at JangosMom's House

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hi, Ben- I just sent you an email. Thanks so much! Deb

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    To give Sandy one less thing to worry about, I to the liberty to type up minutes. Sorry for the length, but I'm not the best at summerizing. Please let me know if I left anything important out.

Minutes for March 21, 2009 IEFF Meeting

We discussed doing a new IEFF logo. A few people have posted designs. Sonya is playing with some really good ideas. You can post suggestions or design ideas on the Logo Idea thread.

Travels with Yoda. We should be receiving the Yoda doll that?s been traveling around the world soon. It will be sent to Kari, but anybody is welcome to take him on a trip for picture opportunities. There?s a thread for this.

Rachel (Miana Kenobi) has posted about getting going on planning a Fan Force Summer Meetup. There?s a thread. You can go there to find new information or post ideas.

Renaissance Pleasure Faire on April 4th. Those that would like to go can meet up at the front gates at 9:30. The Battle Pageant is at the back of the fairgrounds and starts at noon. Kevin is involved in this.

Free Comic Book Day on May 2 ? Stuart will be unable to attend, however Mike has offered to head this event up. (Thank you!) He will get with Stuart and let us know what needs to be done. There?s a thread on this event. If we?re up to it, we?ll do a group trip to see Wolverine later in the evening.

Debbie?s concert at Angel City Café in Bellflower at 7pm on May 16. We?re planning on making this a group trip with possible lightsaber support.

Star Wars Day at Paul Biane Library in Victoria Gardens on Friday, May 29. Allen and Adam are keeping the thread updated on all the wonderful things that will be happening that night. There?s a possibility of a couple of well known SW artists attending and having panels. Sonya is heading this event. The thread will keep being updated.

Unofficial SW Fan Day at Disneyland is Saturday, June 27.

The San Diego International Comic-Con is July 22 ? 26. The four day passes have already sold out.

Star Trek is opening on May 8th. We?d like to do the midnight showing at the new theater in Apple Valley. This is a completely digital theater. We need to wait until closer to the date to find out is they?re doing the midnight thing. It will be discussed at the next meeting.

Movies coming out:
    Wolverine ? May 1
    Star Trek ? May 8
    Terminator ? May 22
    Transformers ? June 26
    Harry Potter ? July 4

The next meeting will be on Saturday, April 25 at 11:30. It will be down the hill. The exact place will be determined at a later date.

Welcome to Ben. We?re glad you joined us and hope you continue to be a part of our group.

3. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Good job, Kari!
    I am bummed the 4 day passes are sold out, but it might work out better for us to just go Thursday and Friday. I might even bring my mom one day. She was interested in checking it out. :D Is anyone else going on those days?

4. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I got a 4-day pass. Not sure which days I'll be able to go, but I'm hoping for the whole thing.

5. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Thank you so much, Kari, for doing this for me. You did a great job. Bill is putting in for a floater for the day at the SW event on Msy 29 so he can come. I am starting to do better.

6. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    You're welcome! Glad I could help out. Figured you needed to focus on getting yourself better.

7. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    You are so special. Thank you, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.