main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

may 18

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Sith_Patterson, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    may 18th may 18th may18th as i keep saying to my self
    any who. this meetting will be at my new app. yeah
    but i will post on the times of the meeting what time is good for every one? i was think 6 or 7 and then maybe go to ocean walk around 10 or 11 they have some thing going on like best costume. door prizes (this would be a great place to pass out flyers.)
    if you are new and want to come post on the mayy 18th meeting board and leave your info there. so i put u on the list. also make sure you get your tickets.
    costumes bring if you dont have one thats ok. you can make a costume out of thing you have in your house will post anothe board about that. tommorow.

i will post dirctions to my app. we even have a cabana and a pool so maybe we can go swimming or somthing will post on that.
    well its only 7 days to wednessday.

2. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    wahoo. only 6 days now. Can you like PM me the directions to ur appartment?

I know what you mean...I keep on telling everyone 6 more days...and they're like isn't it 7? And I'm like noooo because we're going wednesday night so I count it as wednesday. I'm so flippin happy.

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    yeah man, shoot me directions to your place.

I have some people coming into town so I don't know if I'll be there before hand or just head to the theatre and suit up. Depends on how many people we have coming to the meeting.

4. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I have to work during the day (manager out of town >.<), then I'm coming home to watch I, II and Clone Wars, followed by meeting up with my group at 10, so I won't be able to make it. Not to mention, I'm going to an entirely different theater. . . :b

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, it was great to meet up with ya! Excellent costumes all around, especially that Jaina and Anakin. Very well done guys!

*edit*

woooooooo! [image=http://fl501st.com/photo/albums/userpics/10229/ROTS-ARC%20%28Small%29.jpg]

6. PadmesMidwife

PadmesMidwife Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    Q, was that you?

I was there too and really loved the ROTS Obi-Wan and the Padme. That Busch Vader was kinda funny, but the other 3 were definitely better.

And in my theater there were a bunch of kids doing lightsaber fights while we were waiting. It was kinda funny too.

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yup, that's me! Though why they used that pic I have no idea!

Were you in theatre 5?? We had kids doing the same thing. They're sabres kept turning off :p

8. PadmesMidwife

PadmesMidwife Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    I think it was theatre 5. It was the very first show, the 12 a.m. one. (My ticket is still stashed away in my wallet)

Anyway, you looked great! I went with a friend who's not a big Star Wars fan, but she totally got into the whole thing seeing all the people in costumes.

I'm glad the kids started doing the lightsaber fights. It was getting so dull in there, waiting forever it seems for the lights to dim and the previews to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.