main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO May meeting -- Indiana Jones anyone???

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    The movie opens on the 22nd. Anyone up to a movie? :D

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Definitely. :)

3. Imperial_Sniper

Imperial_Sniper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2007
    i soooo wish that i could, that's a faire weekend and I'm going to be bushed afterwards. (well, normally, that's what ends up being the case. ) and, depending on the time, I'm unsure whether or not I'd be able to meet afterwards anyway, 'cause faire ends at 6 p.m., meaning i get away from there about 7:30 - 8.

On the bright side, i've got about 200 $2 off coupons for the event :D and they're good for all four weekends.

4. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    I most definitely am going to see this one. What weekend will it be?

5. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    We could either go the 24th (opening weekend) or the next weekend (the 31st). I work on the 24th till 3, but could meet after I get off... Or we could do a Sunday(!). lol

6. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    ...I might actually make this one...depending, I have my wisdom teeth out that Friday IIRC. I certainly wouldn't plan around me though.

7. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    I vote for Sunday the 24th cause I probably won't have my kids that day...and Christian may be less puffy and drugged up. [face_laugh]

8. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I am fine with anytime, and Sunday works for me. Do you want to meet and watch it over near you? Then maybe Tim, will actually come! LOL :p

Leash, if you want I will come by and pick you up...

9. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Hey Everyone. Hope all is well. My goal to post more on the boards appears to be a rousing success. (sarcasm)

I'm actually going camping this weekend. I had it planned for Memorial Day weekend, but for some reason I was thinking it was next weekend. Doesn't it usually fall on the last weekend in May.

Anyway the wife tells me last night to make sure I get the tent and camping gear down from the attic, I was totally thinking I had another week to ge this stuff down, check it out, see what I need. Turns out I've got two days to do it and I'm working 12 hours shifts both days.

On top of that, I have to wait to see Indiana Jones.

So, when is the next meeting?

10. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Sunday is cool for me! That is cool that you are going camping, but sucks that you will miss the movie. I might bring Rowan, undecided right now on that.

11. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    So for Sunday:

O'Fallon 15: 2:30, 3:00, 4:05, 4:40, 5:30, 6:05, 7:05, etc....

OR

Skyview in Belleville: 8:45 (Might be tough to get in there and sound quality of course would not be as spectacular...and I'd have to dig out lawnchairs, a boombox [face_laugh] , and buy beer. I think I'll go here for the second time around...if it's good.)

P.S. Hope everything goes well today, Christian! I've got my camera all charged up for those puffy cheeks.;)

12. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I would be up for the 2:30 or 3:00 showings. Well, that or anything later. I would rather put off the drive-in for the second run as well.

What time do you want to meet? I am free after 12:00. And maybe dinner after?? :D

13. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm happily medicated and not puffy ATM kthx. [face_not_talking]

:p

14. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Just wait...muwahahaha! It's hasn't been long enough yet.

15. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    Gotta admit, this lolcat perfectly represents me yesterday: Here

16. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Poor kitty, poor Christian, or not... lol

How about meeting for the 3:00 showing? I will get there around 2 to get my tickets. Do I need to get anyone else's?

17. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    3:00 sounds good to me. I'll just buy my tickets online, I think. I'll have the girls with me, but hopefully I can drop them back off so we can go eat afterwards.

18. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Cool. I will have my girls as well.

Oh and I went ahead and ordered mine online as well. Since I still need a shower after being in the Urgent care all morning. See you soon!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.