main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meet #4

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Yes everyone, we are official :D...

Now we are trying to schedule meet for January, and are looking at the following, though a lot of it is dependant on Rik at the Cantina:

Saturday 18 January 2003 at the Cantina in Manchester

Or

Saturday 25 January 2003 at the Cantina in Manchester

Let me know which works for you Rik, as well as everyone else, and hopefully we can get the next meet planned and on the road, to being an active and productive group within the Fan Force.

Jaded

2. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    January 25 would be much better. There's a big Rebels meet on the 18th that I do NOT want to miss.

3. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Either date should be fine with me. I've got the 18th off, so it could be any time on that day. I'm working on the 25th, and we could still have it on that day, though I won't be back from work till about 5:00 PM or so, so it would probably have to be an evening meet on that day...

4. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Wedge and I don't have a problem with an evening meet on the 25th, we will just have to see what everyone else thinks of the idea, and go from there.

Jaded

5. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Jaded and I were discussing the next meet on the way back to Exeter and the 25 is a better date for us also - we are also thinking of attending the Rebel's meet on the 18th.

Wedge :>o<:

Cross into the Blue
    Clear Skies[/color]

6. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    So would some time between 5:00 and 6:00 work well for everybody? As this is a Saturday, I'll not be too worried about getting off work in time.

7. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Meeting between 1700 and 1800 on 25.01.03 is good for me.

Cross into the Blue[/color]

8. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I have no problem with the 25th between 1700 and 1800, given we all agree, still have yet to hear from Kri and the others, I will notify Strawbary, hopefully early next week of meeting number four... :D

Jaded

9. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Alright here are all the dirty little details:

Meet Number 4
    Saturday 25 January 2003
    @ 1800
    The Cantina
    Laurel Street
    Manchester NH

If you need directions or details, please contact myself, Sebulba, Rik or Kriana.

I will be posting this in the calander at the Yahoo group, please go by and check it out at New Hampshire Echo Base and join the group, we will keep the pictures and the calander up to date there, as well, so that we can coordinate everything. Any questions, let me know.

Jaded

10. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    I think that can be managed...I do have to work that day, but I'm pretty sure of being off in time (maybe even with an hour or so to spare).

11. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Good deal Sebulba, see you there.

I have posted a tenative agenda for this meeting at the group New Hampshire Echo Base for everyone to review. I just ask that you get a reply back to me if you want anything added, no later than the 15th of January.

Thanks,

Jaded

12. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Where did everyone go? Is everyone Ok, with the next meet? Let me know so I can update Strawbary.

Jaded

13. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Update away! :D

14. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm still good for 1/25/03 at 1800. Sorry it's been so long....been really busy

15. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I fully understand that Rik. I will let Strawbary know the plan, so he can get it posted.

Jaded

16. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    *wink wink* I'm good too... haven't had much time here lately sorry!!!!
    Kri
    (Ben will probably be with me too!)

17. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699] How does everyone feel about each of us chipping in a few bucks and ordering pizza in for the Meet tomorrow 25 Jan. 03? Something like $3-5 apiece.

Cross into the Blue[/color]

18. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    I can manage that. Unfortunately my attendance is now in the air. I might have to work late--NOBODY ever wants to work Saturday afternoons. So if I make it, I make it, but if I don't, that's where I'll be. Will make every possible concerted effort to get to the meet, though.

19. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    We all understand Chris, we have all been there done that. We will look forward to you being there, but will understand if you can't make it. Hope they don't work you too hard.

Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.