main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting #4 (Viewing Episode II)

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, Apr 25, 2002.

?

Meeting #3 (Viewing Episode II)

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Midnight Showing (Night of the 15th) - Please explain your vote.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Early Thursday Evening (Night of the 16th) - Please explain your vote.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    I am planning on going to the 10:20 PM show for I already have plans for early this evening. I will probably get tickets during my lunch hour. SS, if think you can make it, just let me know today. :) We will probably leave at around 9:00 to get in line.

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I'm double checking my schedule for tomorrow morning. I had a National Guard obligation that came up all of a sudden, but now I think it has been canceled. Waiting on my CPT to return my call.

Please give me a phone call prior to purchasing my ticket. I am serious about going. The movie was GOOD ! :D

-----------------------------------

Latest and greatest! I am available to make it. I want to know if I have the ticket before making the trip. Pleas call. Thanks.

3. BrandenDautreuil

BrandenDautreuil Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Nice meeting you guys out there, incase you guys don't know who I am I'm the guy from the radio sation who brought all you guys who were in line to buy tickets Kryspy Cremes. YOu know it's nice to find people that like Star Wars as much as I do. Oh BTW did you guys notice Jango hitting his head on Slave 1 when he jumped into at the battle of Kaminio, this was left purposly in the film to pay tribute to Episode 4 when the stormtrooper hit his head on the door when they tried to apprehend R2 and 3po in the Death Star.... Just thought you guys would like to know that

Later
    "Radio guy" Branden Dautreuil

Oh and if you guys like playing SW computer games head over to this page www.rebelsquadrons.org I'm one of the wing Commanders for the game galatic Battleground, but we play everygame that Lucasarts has including Jedi Knight2 jedi outcast... Let me know what you guys think of it.

4. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey BrandenDautreuil, welcome to the club.

It was very kind of you to bring those tasty rings by like that. I think we need to set up some type of SW Trivia Pursuit tournement. The questions I asked you Wed. morning were no test for your feble skills. But in your defense, the bit about Jango and his head-bumping salute to Episode IV is a nice bit of trivia to know. Thanks. I am sure you are a worthy opponent.

You might want to start a thread about everyone's gaming preferences (such as frequency and game of choice.)

Later, I'm heading over to Tinseltown to catch the movie with Lord_Sidious and his sister. Am I dedicated or what? :D

5. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    Hello BrandenDautreuil and welcome to the group. SS told me to look for that Jango bumping his head part, but I still missed it. :( I'll try to remember looking for it during the next viewing. :)

SS, there is an TFN article listing some of the deleted scenes. Some of the ones we talked about last night are listed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.