main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Meeting on the 12th instead?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SeaTrooper, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Sounds like Chili's is the chosen place. You guys think meeting there at noon will give us enough time?
    It also sounds like we'll have a fairly large group. Think we should get reservations beforehand? This country bumpkin isn't quite sure how busy it'll be then.
    Geez, this bowling game is already sounding violent. This should be interesting. ;)

-Katie
    Thumper

2. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    should we post cell numbers incase people get lost??
    ok i guess i meant...iun case I get lost..i have nothing against posting my number on the net...everyone in the world has my number...oh yeah, jeff...actually take your phone with you...thats how those things work

3. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Alright Lum, 10:30 wake up call.
    Noon sounds good for lunch. If anyone needs/wants my cell # it's 321-356-1130. I don't mind posting it, the whole world already has it. :)

4. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    ia cell 407 791 3979

5. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    (305) 562-0156 But it only works half the time, I slammed it in a car door and I haven't had time to fix it yet. :)

6. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I don't mind posting my cell number. Ummmm I'll have to go ask my sister what it is though. Why can't I remember these things?

7. TheGhoest

TheGhoest Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    At Chili's, perfect time, great!

There's only one problem...

I CAN'T MAKE IT!!!

:(

Well, maybe February.

Keep the time though, that's a great time.

And the place. I love Chili's.

Oh well.

:(

The Ghoest-

8. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Well I'll make it to the meeting and bowling. But I have irish dance class at 10am. So I won't make it for lunch. And it takes me two hours to get to Orlando.

So see you all at the meeting.

9. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    If anyone has any problems or gets lost, call me at 407 312-6189, and I'll try my best. I'll be at the Lunch, the Meeting, and the Bowling Event.

10. Lord_Gita

Oct 5, 2000
    Any problems

Any problems? If life gives me lemons can you explain to me what to do with them? :)

11. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    When that happens to me, I've found that throwing them at people is a good source of entertainment. For me, anyway. :p

12. Lord_Gita

Oct 5, 2000
    Thanks Katie! I'll remember that tomorrow. :D

13. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    I can't make it. How ever you choose to look at it the Navy needs me tommorrow. I won't go into the details suffice it to say I gave Delaya all my notes on what I was hoping to see tomorrrow. I don't know how many peole were planning on doing Con preps tomorrow, but I will not be able to get all my goodies down there as planned.
    This licks.
    Buzz

14. Halo

Halo Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2001
    Well, I'm back from my Seattle/Tacoma vacation (which was beautiful, relaxing, and amazing), but I can't make it to meeting today.

Being an overnighter has it's drawbacks.

I won't be able to make it lest I throw a monkey wrench into my sleep schedule for the next week, and I'm tired of having to pull a 24 hour day to get my days and nights straight. It pisses me off because I really wanted to go bowling with everyone. Had it been Sunday, I might have been able to come.

Hope everyone has a good time, and maybe I'll see you guys next month.

15. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    My dad and I mapped out how to get there so hopefully the map and directions are up to date.

16. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I just thought I'd drop by to see how the meeting went. :)

So, how did it go?

17. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    It went great! I had to leave early but overall I think it was very promising. And it was nice to finally place some faces to board handles...

It think great things are in store for this group.

18. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Well the grand total came out to 14 people. We actually had several different meetings that day. The first was at Chilies, then the library, and during the library meeting we had a technical meeting and an origami workshop where Thumper taught us how to make x-wings. Then we went bowling, and then it was off to Bennigans where we stayed so long we actually had two different waiters! Then there was a parking lot meeting...It was almost midnight when everyone decided to go home. The night ended on a high note however, with Lum kissing Gita good night. It was a blast. I look forward to doing it again.

19. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    I had fun at the meeting at teh library.

OOOOO! Bennigans! Good old irish food! And bowling. I am so going to stay for a lotmore next time. Yesterday we had to go to someones house for a birthday party. I think that after having my friend and her sister doing my hair for 3 hours I wouldn't mind staying up really late.

What was the meeeting in the parking lot about? lol.

20. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    ***bangs head into floor repeatedly****

WHY? WHY? WHY??

Okay. I feel better.

**passes out quietly**

21. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    SeaTrooper? Ummmmm Seatrooper? Are you ok?

22. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    I'm okay.
    You just don't know how bad I wanted to be there yesterday.
    I am more than happy with the turn out though. We are going to become a tour de force in fandom!
    My heart is b reaking because I didn't get to see Thumpers X-wing Origami demo. Wolfgang's clown face I get to see all the time. (I still love ya buddy!)

23. Lord_Gita

Oct 5, 2000
    Delaya: Shouldn't you be at work? :p

Actually, I redid the math, with the people that came and went throughout the day the grand total actually comes to 17. I'll post the barnie and fleet pics later.

And just to remind everyone, that was NOT a kiss...

24. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    So'd everyone make it home okay last night?

Buzz, you can ask Jay to show you how to do the origami (hee hee, just kidding, Jay! ;) ) . And I was gonna tell you that the next shuttle launch is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 28, in case you wanted to know. I don't think the time is set yet.

Ia, I forgot to tell you that I liked your necklace.

And I think we should count bowling as two meetings, since we had to regroup after we changed lanes. I wonder how long it was before that orange ball was dug out of that inactive lane.

Catch y'all later, in the extreme!

-Katie
    Thumper

25. Lord_Gita

Oct 5, 2000
    Yeah, got home ok but found a message waiting that I need to go to the lab today so my day of rest went straight to hell, sort of like Lum and I are going to. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.