main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Meeting Saturday, June 27, 3PM Barnes and Noble, Cool Springs

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JocastaNu3, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Just a fresh thread to remind everyone of the meeting on Saturday, June 27th, at 3PM at Barnes and Noble, Cool Springs.
    Topics of discussion so far include
    Fanboys
    and anything and everything else Star wars related we can come up with.
    Hope to see everyone there!
    JocastaNu3

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i should be there, unless something comes up. see ya'll there.

:snoopy

3. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I'll be there...

4. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Missed the thread but it was great!!!! I had so much fun and Sandy did too. The tire cost us 80 bucks, but I want to do this again. We decided we are going to sell our home and buy a rural home. Dan qualifies as a new homebuyer since he does not own this house. We may get a good amount of money from this home, it is on a cul-du-sac.

We cannot afford this home anymore anyway. And we would like to own a home together. My sis and I own this home. Dan is on the Deed now but it still is not his. And getting out of the Boro and maybe into the county, maybe Smyrna, even in Cannnon County, but not Woodbury. Or even rural La Vergne. It is nice out there away from the industrial part where Dan works, close to Williamson County, like Nolensville.

THEN we can have you all over!!! So Master (Tristan), have you seen Fanboys yet?

And how are the rest of you. We had some nice storms! Lily have you tried to find me on Facebook?

Anyway, I will get Sandy on here, any good names for her? Munchkin? LOL! I will talk to her today. Her grandmother had knee replacement and she takes care of her full time. She is a good girl. My best friend. She has a lot on her. She needs a nice name, she is brave. She has almost died on me a few times since we have been friends (for 16 years) and not too long ago Dan and I had to take her to the ER a few months ago because of her lung issues. She has a huge heart, but her lungs are bad. She is a tough one though. So maybe we should start a "What should we name Sandy" thread. Or brainstorm here?

Sandy factoids to help out our friend:

5. Sandy loves the band Poison.

6. She once wanted to change her name to Alex.

7. She loves 1980s hair bands (like me).

8. She is a Christian (like me).

9. She has a degree in Music Industry Business from MTSU.

10. Her company name is Storyland Enterprises.

11. She writes music and we wrote song lyrics together (called A Path Less Traveled) based on her life.

12. She is a new Star Wars fan.

13. Her favorite SW character is Padme.

14. She has epilepsy and other issues and is one of the strongest people I know.

15. She was born in Memphis.

16. And more...

I will call her and talk to her. Maybe she has some ideas. ;)

17. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    I wish you luck on the home thing. Look into "Rural Development" areas especially for Dan as a first time home buyer. It helped me out a lot. I didn't have much to put down. But my rent would have been very close to the mortgage payment, so it was worth it.

I'll see if I can think of a name for her. How about these just for starters:

SandyCrawler
    San_Di_Mem
    PoisSandy
    SandMe

18. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    We are working with a great Christian Realtor on that rural development thing but our credit sucks because I lost my job due to my surgery and have had trouble affording this home. It is over 890 per month. Dan does not qualify for the new homebuyer because he is married to me. Yeah, that is stupid. Never bought a home, does not own one, but is married to me and is punished for being married to someone who owns a home. That is just wrong. But God will work things out for us.

Sandy was very flattered about coming up with names for her. LOL! She has a lot on her and wants to join. I will give her your suggestions and mine. Oh and I want to post an idea for a new icon for our group. It is not the first I will make, but I feel it needs to be updated and we only can have one. I am an icon maker, and asked about it. Here is my first idea. Give me other idea, and I am not sure who I need to talk to about changing it. But I know it is not Natalie. She is in charge of Icons but she has to have permission from the FF Manager of Nashville's area. Whoever that is. So, here is my first idea. I was bored. But please, ideas! I can make them!!!

[image=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/carrjammin/Artwork/Icons/JCForums%20Icons/NashvilleFF.jpg]

Click on it because it is distorted by the forum. :D

19. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Did Sandy pick her name yet???

20. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Not yet. She has been having issues with her grandmom and her health. But soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.