main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Meeting space needed

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Red-One, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    Let us say it does a lot of meditation... Sometimes very active, sometimes not at all.

It would be nice to meet again at some point. These next two weekends are out for me, and many of the weekends through the summer until August may or may not work for me. However, perhaps the boards will be more active during the summer. I think there are only six of us that actively post in the Nashville area, so when we are busy,the activity drops.

Sorry the movie plan did not work out, Zepherous. Would have been fun.

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    They were very active during ATOC & ROTS when we were planning the line-up partys, but these "down times" are always slow. At SW concert in Nashville, I ran into some of the members who used to be active on here. Some moved on to 501st or RL boards and don't check these boards and others just don't do much SW stuff online anymore.

3. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    It really is too bad.

4. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Should we attempt another get together? Perhaps before those in school have to go back. Not a problem for me, but could be for others. Perhaps something in July...

5. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    I am sorry I have been gone so long. I was hospitalized for severe depression and then I got sick with Pneumonia for 2 months. I have been posting but just had to take a break until I was up to being responsible for being gone for so long. [face_plain] I am sorry and would love to plan a meeting.

Don't care when and where right now.

I am still sick. I have another hernia and I am about to be officially diagnosed with Cushing's Disease. When I get all this crap sorted out, I would love to try to help put this FF back together. The Cushings treatment will stop the Bipolar stuff and help me lose weight so I can have my surgeries for my genetic disease. Then I will be practically normal.

So how are you all?

6. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I am sorry I have been gone so long. I was hospitalized for severe depression and then I got sick with Pneumonia for 2 months. I have been posting but just had to take a break until I was up to being responsible for being gone for so long. [face_plain] I am sorry and would love to plan a meeting.

Don't care when and where right now.

I am still sick. I have another hernia and I am about to be officially diagnosed with Cushing's Disease. When I get all this crap sorted out, I would love to try to help put this FF back together. The Cushings treatment will stop the Bipolar stuff and help me lose weight so I can have my surgeries for my genetic disease. Then I will be practically normal.

So how are you all?

7. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Welcome back! Hope you feel better.

Not too much going on lately. Busy, but typical stuff for me.

8. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I have been very sick and I have gone back to school online and am in drawing class. Catching back up from being sick. Bleh! My teacher is very patient!

9. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Welcome back. It has been pretty slow around here. I've just been working on the site for The Clone Wars mostly. Been patiently waiting for the announcement of the Star Wars: In Concert locations this next year. I am really hoping they bring it back to Nashville and it is on a weekend!

10. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Sounds great. It is good to be back.

BTW, isn't my Superman icon awesome? I did not make it but I love Superman so much! I'll bet he'd be faster than Santa!!! :p

Faster than a speeding reindeer.

11. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    And Superman could fly up and down the chimney without climbing. And, he could warm the milk and cookies with his heat-vision.

12. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I <3 Superman. Been to Metropolis before I was really into it (I was as a child!) and now I want to go back and visit the museum and all that! I loved Superman Returns because it basically rewrote Superman 3 and did a great job of it. I am a fan of the first 2 movies, 3 was okay, 4 was just a political statement I disagreed with and I hate political movies. S I loved Superman Returns for being so true to 1 and 2. ANd Brandon Routh =P~ was incredible. I here he is back in the running for the next sequel. They may use Matt Bomer ([face_love]), from WHite Collar, and he would be great too, but I loved Brandon. But wow, big shoes to replace the original.

13. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Is everyone ready for Christmas? I just finished up my shopping last week; I had been shopping since the week of Thanksgiving. This is probably my most expensive Christmas to date, things are just getting more and more expensive. I got my padawan Star Wars items, and really, that is the only thing he got from me. His mom leaves the Star Wars stuff to me, and she gets the other stuff. It will be a good Christmas this year for everyone I think.

14. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Since we do not have kids yet, Christmas is easy. But I do have a niece and a husband with birthdays a week and 10 days after Christmas, so that is a pain. Especially when you are broke like me. :p But I am ready for Christmas. It will be nice to have the family together.

15. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Yea, we are going to spend some time with my mother and brother. My brother got a VERY nice gift from my mother; I am really excited to see his face when he gets it. I just had 4 people to buy for, plus 1 at work for the Secret Santa. My fiancé and I just bought a 2011 truck a couple weeks ago, so that is sort of a gift for both of us. We still got each other a few small things, though.

16. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    We may be stuck at home for Christmas! We live in northern Coffee County, on mountain, and my parents live in the Boro, and it is supposed to snow on Christmas...so needless to say, we may not be able to get to their house. [face_plain] But I look forward to a White Christmas anyway. :)

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Christmas! Be safe!

17. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Same here! Merry Christmas everyone!

18. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Thanks!

I am really confused by these Winter Weather Advisories...
    They are out for Rutherford, Warren and Cannon Counties, which are to the North and East of us but not Coffee County, which is almost in line with Warren County and is 700 feet higher than Rutherford County. We WILL get snow. We WILL get more than Murfreesboro. We always do. And my house is 550 yards south of the Cannon County line. I can see it from my house (through the trees). Yes, I am 550 yds into LONG DISTANCE territory. Nice, eh? But I do only pay $24 per year for my car tags. :) So I cannot complain. But out here we cannot get the regular phone companies... OR cable.

We will be digging out of our drive way by Sunday. LOL!!! Merry Christmas. :D

[image=http://www.spacefiles.net/Comments/Funny_Christmas_Graphics/images/16_Funny_Christmas_Graphics.gif]

19. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas...or Happy Holidays.

The weather is funny how it scatters itself around every tiny hill and valley. The real amusing thing is that New Years will feel like Spring.

20. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I hope your Christmas was great Michael. I had a good one. I spent time with my nice and that is always great! She will be thirteen on New Years. I feel old!

What are you all doing for New Years? I am going to a church party with an old friend and spending the night at her place.

21. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    So, what did everyone get for Christmas? Tons of Star Wars stuff, I hope. I will be staying home for New Years Eve and New Years Day. Too many people get out and drive drunk. I'm not a drinker, so most New Year's parties are not for me.

22. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I got clothes. My mom also got me some SW comics and a SW Insider. We know someone who works at Ingram and she gets stuff that is going to be wasted...so I get most of my SW Insiders and a lot of comics from her for nothing. She is so sweet to look for it for me. :) I also got a SW daily calendar from Sandy.

23. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Strictly Star Wars items, I got the Slave I ultimate battle pack, the AT-AT from the vintage collection, the Jedi Path book, every single Ahsoka Tano picture Official Pix has, The Clone Wars garbage can for the bathroom, the Insider special 2011 Interview Edition, the Ahsoka and Anakin Galactic Heroes pack, the Death Star planetarium, and I'm thinking that is all of the Star Wars items. I received a lot more stuff, and I am grateful for all of it. Next order of business is finding out the date and time when Star Wars: In Concert is back in Nashville. Very excited for that.

24. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    You like Snips, eh? She is my fave CW character. I have an action figure of her. :)

It would be great to see SW: In Concert. I did not see it last time around. We could not afford tickets.

25. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Star Wars: In Concert is great. We had such a blast; the tickets were a little expensive, but it was worth every penny. I love Ahsoka. I bought an Ahsoka print from Grant Gould at Celebration and had Ashley Eckstein sign it. She is such a nice lady; she took the time to talk with me and even did a line as Ahsoka for me. I went through the Official Pix booth at CV and bought every Ahsoka picture they had, including two metallix prints. The reason I am so interested in her character is due to the fact that she is a big mystery. I like that Anakin has a padawan learner, and something major must happen to her to get no mention of her in Episode III. She is a great character and Ashley plays her perfectly. I have such a vast collection of Star Wars stuff, I am trying to make an area devoted to that character. I am working on getting the Dave Filoni signed lightsaber they put out awhile back. It's really nice and there are only 400 in existence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.