main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meetings & Annoucements - FF Dalton

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by Xander_Kenobi, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xander_Kenobi

Xander_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 25, 2003
    This thread shall be used for meeting info and chapter annoucements ONLY . If you want to do anything rather than what is stated above then please relocate yourself to the FF Dalton Hangout Thread. With that said, I declare this thread OPEN.

2. Xander_Kenobi

Jul 25, 2003
    1st meeting: Saturday - Nov. 22, 2003

^
    |
    |
    |This okay w/ everyone?

3. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Nope. We need to plan a little more in advance, Matt. I've got stuff to do in the immediate future. My Saturdays are shot for the rest of the year. Why don't we arrange everything ahead of time, get permission from our parents and stuff, and then meet after the new year?

EDIT: I'll use this web blog to keep track of what happens at meetings. I know we'll go over it all here, but I'd like to keep it up there as well, so I'll have everything ordered by date.

EDIT II: I think we need to have everything planned out well in advance. My parents don't even know what FanForce is yet; Im going to have to slowly get them used to the idea of meeting people from around here for meetings. My dad might not even agree unless an adult was there. The key to all this is to do it so they aren't surprised by anything. If we spring anything on them quickly or suddenly, they might well never let us do it again.

4. Xander_Kenobi

Jul 25, 2003
    oh, okay. well tell me when you get everything arranged and i'll set the date for the meeting. okeydokey?

5. TheForceIncarnite

TheForceIncarnite Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2003
    Yeah, just let me know and i'll come.

6. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Working on it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.