main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mega Meeting???

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I've been working. I'm working four days straight right before the con. Sucks, but meh, money is good. Just two more days of work left. :D

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    yeah, sorry guys. I just got my new helmet yesterday so I've been going at that, and trying to get all of my HW done so I can enjoy the weekend :p

3. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    so who is all going so we can at least get a head count and if any one wants to ride up there so we can save gas or something let me know i might take my car. let me know

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm heading out tomorrow right after classes. I'll be offline after that so I will see you all Saturday!

5. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    anyone eles going just woundering if any one needs a ride

6. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I'm riding with a group of four friends. I'll most likely show up wearing my red dress. I'm no one special, but I just want to wear it. I'm spending the night at a friend's tonight, so I'll see you all around 2 in the lobby! :D

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey guys, sorry about not being there but at 145 I got a smack on the back of my helmet and was told that there was a 501st picture being taken on the second floor.

I did run into TJ. Costume looks good man.

So, meeting next weekend?

8. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    thanks your did to
    yes next weekend saturday march 5
    we will be watching the ot (woot,woot) starting at 11:00 am or 10 am and i will need to know how many will be coming. we will be using my aunts place so if we can get a lot of people to come that would be great now that we have more room.
    if u guys can let me know buy wednesday that would be good. thanks it was great see the people that could show up to mega con. dragon con is coming in sept 2-5 and if there is anything eles coming up let me know
    thanks

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Sounds good! Post here if you are going. I'll talk to the Riddle guys since they don't frequent the boards much. How about once you confirm here, TJ sends you directions??

I won't be there until later. I have a rocket launch that starts at 11 and goes until about 2.

10. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I think I saw you from a distance, Markus. And I ran into TJ after the 501st panel. I had lots of fun, even though I didn't have a costume. Now I'm really wanting to make armour. . .And my Mara costume (for Dragon*Con). Anywho, I'm off Saturday, so I'll most likely be able to make it. :D You can PM me directions, TJ.

11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well talk more about costumes at the meeting. Now that this area has it's on 501st squad I'm going to try and get more troops up here. Anyone know of any hospitals or anything that would want SW people to come out for a day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.