main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    They did this *gestures to the new Death Star* for a freighter full of Corona? They're dumber than I thought!

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    "Commander, Have we heard from Brightstar yet ?"

"What is Nooms' current position, where was he last tracked at ?"

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    boy, this thread sure did die....

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Well, I guess We don't mind taking all of your sprinkles and enjoying them in Stardogs' Domination thread. [face_mischief] [face_devil]

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Dude, nobody takes our sprinkles while the apprentice to the great Empress Minacia Brightstar is around. My bagboy clones are not going to back down from a fight. It will take a lot more than two skinny Sith-guys and a Sith-Chick to defeat the Sprinkles Empire. We have many allies and troops to defend our interests. You do not want to go up against us. We would rather strike some sort of business arrangement to keep you supplied with all of the sprinkles you desire, but make no mistake we will not just roll over and give them up. Please feel free to contact me to make delivery aand payment arrangements. I will be happy to extend my best deal to you.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    ^^^ She watches out for me while I'm busy. :) ;)

7. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Beenca, if you need someone to make the delivery run for you, let me know. I find these sith-folk more annoying with their cackling laughter than any type of menace. I'd be more than happy to make that delivery run.

I'm more frightened of the Empire's Atkin's Device than I am of a couple of freaks in all black...

Lady Brightstar, can we finally be rid of goons like Noom, Torval and Jedireject? I'd like to see us expand our business and even product line. Don't we have bacon or bbq we can push too?

8. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    beenca and brightstar here a voice directly behind them
    " hello ladies. please don't get up. OH and beenca better tell your bagboys to stay where they are i just turned on my motion sensors"
    noom says walking around in front of the ladies W/
    two thermal detonators in each hand
    " sorry i kept u lovly ladies waiting had a bounty to collect" noom looks at brightstar "now....i do not wish to harm u but if u wish to battle i will. my fight is with beenca and talon i just invited you
    to witness this" turns to beenca " well here we are were is your boyfriend wouldn't think of starting with out him"

9. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca replies to Noom, " Tallon is away on assignment for the Empress. Why do you keep coming after us? What is the problem and can we find a way to resolve it without all of this hardware?"

10. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    noom switches the safty on the detonators and replyes
    " hey you guys wanted to end this little skrimish we have going on here" he squates down in front of them
    " i'm just making a living here the only way i know
    how" " now if the lovly brightstar wants to surrender
    to me willingly i will gladly collect the bounty on her
    head. then buy my new ship and retier to the other side of the galaxy and you will never hear from me again"

11. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    " but thats not going to happen and scince this little skrimmish is going no where i will depart. beenca if you wish to continue this conversation it will be on neutral terms. as for my lady brightstar." noom bows to her. " i will take my leave" suddenly a swoop bike flys to the platform where they sit. noom mounts the bike and looks back at the females." ladies" he sulutes them then reaches to his side and pull a remote from a pouch in his belt. "oh and beenca when next we meet do not bring your bag boys" noom points the remote behind him and clicks. suddenly the forrest exsplodes in front of the ladies and the bagboys fly from every where in pieces then like a chain reaction the exsplosion circel the ladies and a fire wall surrounds them both as noom speeds away toward his ship.

12. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    *sneaks in and grabs a crate of sprinkles for the domination thread*

13. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca sends a message to Sith_Wench: " My dear Miss Wench, I have recently had a conversation with your aquaintance, Spooky-Kid in reference to stealing our product. We are more than happy to supply your sprinkle needs whatever they may be, however we can not allow the blatant theft of our product. The Empress will expect proper payment for that crate within the next 3 days or there will be repercussions. I do hope this matter can be resolved in a peaceful and productive manner, but be assured that if not enforcement will be swift.

Thank you for your attention,
    Beenca Spunpatch
    Apprentice to Minacia Brightstar

14. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    LOOKS AT THE WENCH WITH THE CRATE OF SPRINKLES AND BUST OUT LAUGHING!

"MWA!!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA!!!!! laughs so hard he trips over his masters cloak and falls over hitting the firing button on the DEATH STAR!!!!!!! Sending the FOREST MOON OF ENDOR into oblivion....

ka-boom...baby...

"Oooops!!!! Master sorry about that." the dog smiles.

"Wench let's smoke up, sprinkle some of that on this Sand Dude Smoke!!!" inhales big time!!

SHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

"man that's good poodoo!!"

15. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca sends a message to Jace Darkrider: Jace, since I can't make it to the large gathering of Dragons in your sector in a few weeks, I wanted to be sure to arrange for the Empress's safety. Will you please see to it that Minacia has bodyguards at all times?
    I remember what happened with those Imperials 2 years ago. I wouldn't put it past Captain Torval and his assistant Jedi_Reject to try to disrupt the festivities. The Empress deserves to have a relaxing time. I hope all who are attending the festival of the Dragon remember to bring plenty of Sprinkles to share with the crowds and above all else have fun!

16. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    I will certainly keep the Imperials away from Minacia. Don't worry Beenca, I don't think Torval will be anywhere around. And I have info on JediReject that will keep him FAR away from the Empress.

Your presence will be missed Beenca. I hope we can get to see you soon. And hopefully it's before Episode III or CIII. I'm thinking of coming down to Orlando for MegaCon next year. Perhaps you and more of the Fandom Menace will be there? It's a heck of a lot closer for you guys than Atlanta! Take care.

17. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks Jace! I will certainly make an effort to get together with any Rebels that are coming to Megacon. Have fun and keep those sprinkles flying!

18. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    One crate of Sprinkles for the LaGrange Thread please!

19. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Umm... Was it something I said?

20. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Sorry for the delay Wedge. Most of our delivery operatives are busy with preparations for the Festival the Dragon. I will be sending that crate out right away. What flavors would you like packed in the crate? My personal favorite is the Code Red sprinkles, but of course we have a wide variety to choose from.

21. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Code red is fine. And here (waves his hand) republic credits will be fine. 8-}

22. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    The Empress thanks you for your prompt payment. We hope we can be of service to you again soon. Enjoy your sprinkle order!

23. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    noom sits at the control panel in the cockpit of his ship going over the names that are attending the gathering of the dragons on his data pad
    suddenly 6d8 his human female replica droid runs into the cockpit "noom miss beenca will not be attending this year" noom comes out of his chair
    " #%!* it i had such plans to make this year memorable"
    " oh well ill have to find another way to keep her life exciting" he wipes her name from his data pad and stands to exit " alright 6d8 now we need to discuss the
    plans we have for darkrider and the emporess. now where
    did i put that hold-out blaster"

24. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Flys by in Tie Defender

Any body still there?

25. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca is reviewing her comm board and clearing through some recent business

How was your order of sprinkles Wedge?

To the Smiggler's Alliance: please report in on the activities at the Festival of the Dragon. Jace, was the Empress's security adequate? Did we get any new customers? Were there any imperial ( Torval and JediReject) problems to deal with? I heard that Noom was there, did he pose any problems?

To the mad scientists: there is a new flavor of Mountain Dew out. We need to see if we can replicate this grape inspired flavor in sprinkle form. My personal supply of my favorite flavors is getting low, please prepare my standard order to be picked up on my next smiggling run.

My Dear Empress Minacia: please let me know what Sprinkle Empire business needs to be attended to. I live to serve the Sprinkle Empire and its Empress! It has been quiet for far too long and I am afraid we will have to deal with some sort of trouble soon. I am sensing a very small disturbance in the Sprinkle Force, but I am afraid it may mean more...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.