main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Mini Task 5] You're my least favorite because...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by droideka27, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Hooray it is time for the next mini task! This mini task is worth up to 2 points. You need to post your response in this thread by noon on sunday (or whenever the nominations need to be in by if it gets changed) to get any points for this task.

[b]Please pick one of your LEAST favorite housemates, tell us who it is, and discuss what you consider their negative qualities to be. These qualities may [u]not[/u] be ones you yourself possess. This task can be as serious as you would like it to be. [/b]

[hr]

[u]Scoring:[/u]

You get 1 point for listing a few (say at least 3) negative qualities about a housemate. You might want to explain why they are negative in your opinion, but it is not required.

And, you get 1 point for naming the housemate.

EDIT: argh i made a typo in the title :( It is fixed now!!!

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I like Rhett and respect his opinions however I choose to write about him today.

Rhett's faults,
    1. He gives Reagan more credit for the fall of the USSR, then he ever deserved.
    2. He believes in a Flat Rate Taxation system.
    3. He tried to tell me that all economists agree that Flat Rate is the way to go when that is not true.
    4. Sometimes he makes statements and does not post proof for them.
    5. He thinks that if your alive for a historic event, then you know exactly what happened...when this is not always true. Sure you have a better perception of the events, but it does not mean you know everything about the events.

Anyway Rhett has always been nice to me and he has a right to his own opinion.
    Like I have my opinion.

-Seldon

3. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

4. Sometimes he makes statements and does not post proof for them.

PPOR

AYBABTU

4. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    The last IM conversation where you told me to find the proof behind your argument myself. You know what I'm talking about Rhett.

-Seldon

5. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

"You know what I'm talking about Rhett"

PPOR

AYBABTU

6. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    This is easy. The only housemate I really don't like is SoME.

1) He's arrogant with undoubtedly nothing to support his being so.
    2) He's not terribly bright, which tells me he somehow stumbled into his conservative leanings.
    3) He's offensive for no reason -- even to those who give him the benefit of the doubt.
    4) He lookslike Mini-Me and there's only room in this world for one Mini-Me.

7. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

4) He lookslike Mini-Me and there's only room in this world for one Mini-Me.

PPOR

AYBABTU

8. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/sith.jpg]

I rest my case.

9. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Did i happen to mention that you fellas photoshopped the original pic 3 years ago?

Should i even care why you guys get so immature after i posted a pic of myself at age ten? Hmmm, i don't think i should care anymore. Sorry, bub, it's not working anymore.

10. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    If I'm not mistaken, you posted that photoshopped pic yourself a while back.

(special thanks to B for the search)

11. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    I added the lightsaber, yes, you screwed with everything else.

12. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

I added the lightsaber, yes, you screwed with everything else.

PPOR

AYBABTU

13. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    Neither Rhett nor I nor anyone we know made any changes to the picture. In fact it was found in a regular search.

So, in the words of Rhett -- PPOR.

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Jim has the most underscores in is his username, so I guess he's my least favorite...Other than that, I'm going to pass on the rest of this task as we already did this with the likes/dislikes tasks and it reeks of manufactured drama, as opposed to the festering home grown brew I've got fermenting in the BB3 Hot Tub....$5 per plastic cup.

15. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    I knew I should have come in here with my QuiGonJim username.

16. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I dislike Seb-X because.......

He likes Sebulba, He wears multi-color socks. He smells like cheese. He secretly likes Saved by the Bell reruns of the College years. I mean lets face it how can someone his age even admit to liking that show. And his name, Seb-X I mean gah, how can anyone have that type of screen name. The X is so yesterday.

Plus he has toe jam. Its so gross and it currdles when he walks. *shivers* Then there's his way of talking he has that nerdy snort when he laughs. Or the way he walks sometimes it makes me wonder if he realizing that Sebubla isn't human but a made up charecter in a movie. Well thats all I have.

~PK~

17. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Of course Sebulba's not human silly...he's a Dug, an especially dangerous Dug.

Search your feelings, you know Screech is the bomb.

18. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Theres another good reason your a very dangerous person, you could harm us all. Why are we letting you still here! *Runs and hides*

~PK~

19. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm not dangerous...I just love everyone so much, it hurts. Love you all to death, if you will.

*gathers Rhetts' discarded fingernails for "collection"*

20. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Okay, I'm going to go with Sebulba because...

1) he chose not to write the mean things about this task,
    2) he dislikes manufactured drama
    3) his new title is giving me a headache
    4) he thinks Screech is the bomb
    5) HE NOMINATED ME ONCE :mad: :p

however, he has good lyrics in his sig, so he gets partial points for that :p

21. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    This was actually pretty hard, considering I really don't have anything against the people that are left. However, I chose Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa because...

A. Has a tendency to rub off on people the wrong way
    B. Has a somewhat big mouth
    C. Rude at times
    D. If he and I were brothers and also princes in ancient times, he would probably backstab me for political gain

Please keep in mind that I DO like you, and that it was a hard pick. I think you've contributed to this game quite a bit, even if some of it was pretty negative ;)

22. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

This is easy, because I like everyone in here except for one person -- Smuggler. How do I loathe you? Let me count the ways.

1. You spoiled several of my friends for AOTC. It's difficult to stay unspoiled with the media deluge that comes along with each of these films, but those people had done pretty well. The last person they would expect to spoil them is a fellow Star Wars fan like yourself. Of course, they didn't factor in the part about how you're rude, bitter, and generally unfriendly and self-important.

2. Without hyperbole, I despise every post you have ever made. I often play the part of "bad cop" in many places on the JC, but that's just a role I play. I'm really a nice and reasonable guy, and I have a library of posts here to illustrate that. I am hard-pressed to find even the slightest of redeeming qualities in reading your posts. They are each self-important and uninteresting. You start threads about personal items in your life that we couldn't possibly have interest in, and you expect us to be enthralled with your "uniqueness." But you aren't unique. You're just like millions and millions of other people, and less interesting than most.

3. You have been antagonistic in this forum from day one. Each of your posts drives home the point that you are unhappy with us and unhappy with yourself. It's a real downer, and I try really hard to simply dismiss if out of hand, but you're persistent in your disguised self-pity to the point that it is unavoidable and un-ignorable.

4. You lied outright above regarding your pic. You know good and well that Jim and I did nothing to that pic. That pic is as you posted it in a JC thread. It is unaltered since the time you posted it. You know that, as you are the one who added the saber in the first place, presumably to an untouched original. So why lie about it? Can you tell us what we may have altered? Of course you can't.

Those are just some of the many reasons I don't like you. I know you don't like me either, but I must admit to wearing that fact as a badge of honor. If you did like me, I'd wonder what I was doing wrong.

AYBABTU

23. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    4. You lied outright above regarding your pic. You know good and well that Jim and I did nothing to that pic. That pic is as you posted it in a JC thread. It is unaltered since the time you posted it. You know that, as you are the one who added the saber in the first place, presumably to an untouched original. So why lie about it? Can you tell us what we may have altered? Of course you can't.

Bull. I did post a pic, but someone you're affiliated with got in my Geocities account at the time and replaced it with a different. It's expected when you had your password set to 'starwars' You know good and well about that. I don't have time to argue about this **** with you over and over again.

I'm saying someone in your little MF/DB/Off-Site gang tampered with it. I don't know which one, i don't keep up with who is with you and who is against you anymore. Maybe Britt, i don't know. I frankly don't care.

The same with anything else you may have against me, i really don't care. I have the same right to be here as you. I know i'm uninteresting, and if i had any desire to change that in the first place i would have done it.

24. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    First of all, lumping those three groups together shows more ignorance from you than I'm used to. Second, your claim of tampering is shaky to say the least. I remember the day you posted that, and it looked like that from the moment I read the thread. No one I know would even bother to find your GeoCities account, let alone try to break into it.

The conspiracy theories only make you look more pathetic.

I would say "pitiful", but there are very few people that have known you for any length of time who would feel pity for you.

25. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    EDIT: You're not even worth the effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.