main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass MIS Facebook group and new group design

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wildstar02301, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I was wondering if everyone thinks it would be worth it to convert the Facebook group to the new design. It would be fairly easy for me to delete the old group: Just delete all the members and leave myself (Facebook would delete the group when that happens). The new design would offer more features, including a chat room, BTW.

2. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Hi Richie!

As you know, I think it's a good idea. The chat option might come in handy come SMF time. It's up to the others in the group as well though.

That's my two pennies. :)

3. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm on fb everyday, much more often than I check the forums here. How will we know when the changes take place?

4. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    If I make the change, I'll try to get everyone added back, but I may only be able to add friends, so I'd have to rely on you guys to "fill in the gaps."

5. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I've decided against "rebooting" the group, at least for now...in the one group of the new design I have, there were no officers listed, and I'd probably want to keep that feature so that new users who happen on the group know who the officers are.

6. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Great observations... keeping it as is sounds good to me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.