main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Multi-Fandom] Salacious' Drabbles (12/31: "Supplemental Interpersonal Relations" (Community))

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Salacious_Drabb, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Salacious_Drabb

Salacious_Drabb Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 24, 2007
    Title: Hot for Doctor
    Fandom: American Dad!

Roger bounded down the stairs. "Move aside, Steve. My TV's busted again, so I?m commandeering this one."

Steve didn't move from the couch, so Roger plopped down beside him. "What?s this?" he asked.

"Doctor Who marathon."

"Boring!" Roger moaned. "Why do you watch shows about fictional aliens when you have a real one living in your - who is THAT?"

"David Tennant," Steve explained. "He plays the Doctor."

Seven hours - and seven episodes - later, Steve announced, "You know, Tennant's leaving the show next year."

"My Davey? Will the new guy at least be hot?" Roger asked.

Steve grinned. "Probably not."

"Nooooooooooooo!"

2. Salacious_Drabb

Salacious_Drabb Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 24, 2007
    This will be the last drabble posted to this thread, since I'll be retiring the Salacious Drabb name tonight after two years.

Title: Supplemental Interpersonal Relations
    Fandom: Community

"I want you to turn to the person next to you," the professor said, "and tell them something you've never told anyone else in your life."

Abed raised his hand. "What if we don't have anything we've never told anyone?" he asked.

"Just think of something."

Abed shrugged and turned to the classmate on his left. "Hey there, Starburns. Do you have a big secret that you've never told anyone?"

"My name is Alex!"

"That can't be right," Abed decided. He tilted his head to the side for a moment and pondered. "Nope, I'm definitely sure you've mentioned that before."