main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My CE Experience

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by GodAtum, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    I went to CE on Friday and Saturday. Luckliy, I'm a member of the Hyperspace Fan Club so I was able to skip the main queue and get in early.

This was my first con ever so I had no idea what to expect. Admittedly there were huge queues and too many sellers, but I made sure I did'nt bring much cash along so I would not be tempted into buying anything. I thought the hall was too packed, I think they should of have let fewer people in.

I got a few autos, including Hamill's and went to a few talks. The best one was the premier of Fan Boys. Anybody who was there would know what an amazing experience that was especially watching it with all the fans. I also got an excellent seat at the Mark Hamill talk, second row in the middle.

The barbecue on Saturday was fun, but I missed the Battle of Excel Bridge :( I was also at the screening on Friday, standing near the stage to the right.

I was wearing a scarlet Emperor costume, if any of you saw me.

Here is the link to my photos. Sorry some of them are not vey good.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/godatum/StarWarsCE

If any of you have or know of any other pics or video with me in, I would really appriciate you posting a link, as I would like to view them.

2. Lord_Hengill

Lord_Hengill Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2007
    My best experience was in Friday. It was by far the best program.

3. Darthsmuse

Darthsmuse Jedi Master star 1

Nov 27, 2004
    Hi GodAtum

Nice to hear from you again. I wondered if you'd mind if I added a couple of your photos to my collection on myspace seeing as I lost my pictures of you from Friday together with my camera.

4. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    Nice to hear from you again DarthMuse. You can certainly use some of my pics on MySpace.

5. Jaina_swordofJedi

Jaina_swordofJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2007
    Whole Celebration was one wonderful experience. I always wanted to go to ones at America but they were too far away. If they ever organize it in Europe again, or if I somehow manage to save enough money to go to states, I'll be at the next greatest union of Star Wars fans. :)

I will also use this opportunity to say hi to all Fan Force people who were there, my friend and I have decided to join right after the event, beouse we met some Fan Force people and for leaflets at the table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.