main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX My NBA Finals Experience

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Hey Guys & Gals......Well I am finally home after spending 11 hours at the SBC Center. I mainly helped out our sister station from Detroit...But.........

I met Will Smith..that's right...Big Willy Style was all up in the SBC...Got a high five from him. He is the most decent and down to earth gentleman as a celebrity that I have met personally. And funny....he had us laughing during his rehearsals.....

Met Bryan Adams...nice guy....

Saw Alanis Morissette and I was not impressed...she will always be a Canadian.....

Sorry Marselles never saw Eva Longoria there, not sure if she even made it....Exciting game, lots of energy from the fans and very very hectic.....I basically felt like Cartman having a bad day in South Park.....

Sorry no personal pictures to share...thats a big no no.....besides I was there to work....

But I must say that I was sad not seeing my FF friends there....Was there a problem with the tickets??? I have plenty of feathers if anyone wants to heat up the tar.....

BTW Marselles, haven't worked with Jenny in a while....but I believe she was at Fatso's tonight...there you go...food, beer and Jenny Davis...what more can you ask for, other than the hot wax...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laters...........

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'll wax her....oooooh, I'll wax her. You've heard of the Brazilian? Well, I'm the African.

3. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Fine then, just make us all feel cheep here tre_si_san. I must say, it was a great game. That three pointer in the end, I believe that the Detroit Pistons kind of lost their minds at that moment cause they were like, "huh, what's that, oh that's a basketball going through a hoop. Too bad, I didn't get to it in time." Hahahahahahaha. I'll bet you the next game will be easier. By the way, the dude on Sports Talk 760 AM must be a Detroit fan. He was saying a bunch of stuff in defense of Detroit. I think we need to tar and feather him before I get tarred and feathered.

Lord Sinner Out

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Yeah, I'm mixing the tar right now. Hey Nick, you like your tar with a little gravel or should I mix in some tacks?

5. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    "I'm not ready to die!" Besides, I was just suggesting a "future" idea. But, save that tar because I think you'll be able to use it on the dude who was on Sports Talk 760 AM radio last night after the game. He's a Detroit fan. He better run for his life cause I'm going to his studio today. Where ever he is.

Lord Sinner Out

6. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Hey, why does everyone keep picking on lordsinner? I knew from the beginning that he was only suggesting a future game. I really didn't expect him to buy all of us tickets. Besides, there's no way he could afford them on a Chick-fi-lay salary. J/K LOL Anyway the parking is $20 during the finals. Regular season it's between $10 & $15. That's still pretty steep. Am I the only one willing to stand up for lordsinner? Don't worry lordsinner, I'll speak in your defense at your trial.

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    DarthCynthia, Empress Lisa has disbanded the senate. There will be no trial. Failure is not an acceptable outcome, the scum must be....Wait, wait, wait...nevermind.

It's Nick. Forget it. Failure is the only outcome. (I'm kidding of course. As soon as he's got his back turned we're going to pummel him sensele....uhhhh, I typed this out didn't I?)

8. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    HEE HA HA HEE HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA....DarthCynthia its ok we will show you the way later....:)

9. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    sounds like you had a great time.....

I loved game one!!! ok I loved the second half.

SPURS WIN thanks to 26 points, 9 rebounds, and 15 fourth quarter points from

[image=http://www.airbrushcat.com/newart/ginobili.jpg]

of course he also had some help from Qui Gon Tim, Bruce Windu, and Tony Skyparker...oh yeah and Emporer Popovich

10. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Hey Cat, that's an amazing pic.....You should think about sending it to the Spurs organization....It is truly amazing....BTW, I understand you are going to Realmscon in Corpus in August...you should let the group know what its all about, could be a nice one road trip....

11. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Hey Alex, sounds more like fun than work. Will Smith, Byran Adams dude you must have really been working hard. I guess I am wishing I had my FREE TICKETS from Lordsinner, you really let us all down. I have the tar and I bought a bag of cement for his new shoes.

Cat (gatodama) I will be at the Realscom in Corpus helping Daniel. Look forward to seeing you there, but as for the Manu Pic that is just awsome, Alex is right you should take it to the SPURS. Will you be at the SAFF meeting next week?
    Thanks,
    Rober

12. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    That is an amazing picture. Obi Wan Ginobli, I'll have to remember that one. That beats my name, just some stupid two words, "Lord Sinner". Did anyone see that one of him where he's like in jedi robes with a blue lightsaber and everything. It's sweet. I saw it at the central jury room when I was on jury duty. I got a copy of the pic and I'll try and bring it to the meeting or next event. Whatever comes first.

Somebody, Somewhere Out

13. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    DarthCynthia, Empress Lisa has disbanded the senate. There will be no trial. Failure is not an acceptable outcome, the scum must be....Wait, wait, wait...nevermind.

It's Nick. Forget it. Failure is the only outcome. (I'm kidding of course. As soon as he's got his back turned we're going to pummel him sensele....uhhhh, I typed this out didn't I?)

If you meet him, you'll understand. :rolleyes: By the way, welcome to the boards DarthCynthia!

Anyway, it was an awesome game, and Cat, your picture is amazing!!!! Everyone insisted that I get an Obi-Wan Ginobili shirt to wear for our Spurs Spirit Day at work, so I did, but I wish I'd had your drawing on my shirt instead!

Lisa

14. MamaJedi

MamaJedi Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    Alex, man... Just rub it in why dontcha!!! It one of the few times I wish I had someone else's job... :D

Hey Cat, as usual you have outdone yourself! I agree with the others. You should contact the Spurs Organization. Maybe you will get to meet the "Manu" himself and get some season tickets for life or something. Afterall, you can't depend on Lord Sinner for them [face_devil]

of course he also had some help from Qui Gon Tim, Bruce Windu, and Tony Skyparker...oh yeah and Emporer Popovich

Sounds like another project in the works...

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you at Realmscon in August

TTFN,
    Terrie

15. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Cat, I would love you to make a poster of the Spurs as Qui Gon Tim, Tony Skyparker, Obi-Wan Ginobili, Bruce Windu, Emperor Popovich. That would be sweeeeeet!!!!!

16. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Hey, have any of you done McDonald's Pick 'n' Roll on NBA.com?

I'm ranked 7,254, and I have SA and Det in the Finals for my bracket :D.

17. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    DANG DS !!! - Good call on that one man !!! :)

Welcome to the group and Take Care Buddy

-John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.