main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive My SW drawings **UPDATED JAN. 5**

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthShona, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Thanks.

Hehe, yeah I was confused on the sunrise issue too. I'm still not entirely sure if it's supposed to be rising or setting! [face_laugh] The sun is shown in a break of the clouds, and smoke from the volcanoes. It looked a bit strange and that's one thing I loved so much about that screencap.

Right now I'm debating on what I should do next (but it won't be with the pastels; they're too messy lol). It's going to be either a b&w drawing of the scene of Anakin choking Padmé, or a close-up of Boga's face. I'm eventually going to do both, but I haven't decided which to do first.

2. OutlawYoda

OutlawYoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    great work Shona!!!! as usual, really great work! :) :D very skillful!

3. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Very beautiful - and haunting!

Well done!

oldj

4. Shackleton

Shackleton Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2004
    Next, I'm going to take a stab at the shot of Anakin on Mustafar with his back to the camera, looking out over the lava and at the sunrise. I LOVE that shot!!

So do I. That shot's probably my most favorite one out of the entire movie and you did a very good job in capturing it in pastels. Nice!!! =D= =D=

5. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Thanks.

I've started drawing the close-up shot of Boga's profile (when it zooms in on her head during the GG chase). So far, I've just got the outlines done. I'm not sure when it'll be done; it's hard to tell until I start shading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.