main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN NAD Change of Command

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DVDMaster, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Well as a group goes along, it's often required to make changes. Just as such legends before me have done (Kir Kanos, Toymaster, etc.), it is time for me to pass the torch. Many things have taken up my time in the past, both for good and for bad in the grand scheme of things. The most pressing new thing in my life has been the CPA exam. I passed one of four parts of the exam earlier this year, and I have until the end of October 2007 to pass the other 3 parts before I have to go back and "earn" the section again. Therefore it becomes obvious that NAD needs someone who can spend more time with it than I can.

Shannon aka Jedichic07 has been serving as the Vice CR/Events Cordinator for some time now and has bravely accepted the post of City Rep. She and I have been in discussion for some time now about this change, but pressures at work have limited my ability to write this message for some time. At DragonCon this past weekend I grabbed Shannon by the shoulders and bestowed upon her the new title and responsibilities of the job. I think she'll do an awesome job for this chapter. Plus if DCon's any indication, then NAD is in for the wild time of it's life. ;) [face_laugh]

So with that I bid adieu to my blue colors as CR and pass them on to a very deserving woman. I plan to still be active in the group and especially will update the DVD Deals of the week thread. Shannon, you can always count on me to help you out in any way possible. Godspeed to the NAD chapter, may we gain new life after the film releases as we head into the TV series.

Hama, go ahead and change the titles for Shannon and myself and give me the "Retired FF CR Nashville, TN" title that Mike & Scott both wear, please.

Good luck, Shannon!

2. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Thanks, Zach. Ok, NAD, i'll do my best to organize something soon to get out and about. Now, any suggestions are good. They don't always have to be SW related. But they do have to be fun!
    And, if you are a NAD poster that has been MIA for a long time, please come back. You know who you are.

3. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Congrats Shannon![face_dancing] =D=

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Welcome to the blue crew!

5. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    OK, I'll come back.

6. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    That's what I'm talking about!!! Yea! Now, Loki, if you were being a smartass........I'm gonna have to use my newfound power in a very bad way!

7. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Yeah, she'll use her "View Daily Stats" power on you!

8. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    dang it! why'd you have to spill that we have no true power?

9. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Congrats Shannon!

May the Force Be With You!

10. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Technically, you might have SOME power. Possessing blackmail photos of a FanForce Manager are almost as good as being a Manager yourself.

11. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Can anyone's blackmail photos, top SOME of the ones with Shannon in them???

12. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    nope. So don't even try!

13. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    So, our new Fanforce manager is Jellochic07, er, um, I mean, well nevermind.

14. Kir Kanos

Aug 8, 1999
    Has anybody posted their (black mail)er, I mean Dragon Con photos yet?:D

15. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Here are some of my photos. Those are the family-friendly ones.

16. Kir Kanos

Aug 8, 1999
    Is that Shannon I saw in the top middle of the Slave Leias?[face_whistling] . If so, =D=

Ken looks like a Rock star next to Ali G :cool:

17. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    Ah, not this time. But I am seriously working on obtaining the elusive metal bikini! Next year, to be sure.

18. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Sorry no time for a report on the biggest Con in the Universe (at least it should be), but here's the links to my pictures on Yahoo. This year there were so many pictures that they had to be split into two albums. Oh yeah, mine AREN'T that family friendly FYI, hey it's DCon baby! The links look weird, but they appear to work properly.

DragonCon 2006 Part I:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dvdmaster1138/album?.dir=3097re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

DragonCon 2006 Part II:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dvdmaster1138/album?.dir=ff41re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

If those links don't work, then the main site is: http://photos.yahoo.com/dvdmaster1138 just look for the DragonCon 2006 albums (Alli G & myself between 2 girls).

If I know you & you want to see the more risque stuff then send me your email and I can send you an invite to the "secret" DCon folder.

Also if you visit the unofficial Official Southern Outpost side website http://www.thepulserifle.com you will find well over 300 pictures of the Pulse Rifle's adventures at DCon 2006.

19. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Ok Zach, put your picture links in the dragoncon thread,..this thread is the change of command.

20. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I am Back, We are going to miss you DVD Master.

21. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Thanks Jennifer, but I'm not totally gone, just no longer in command. Thank you kindly, nevertheless.

22. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    you are too gone! You're so far gone NASA can't even find you! I haven't seen you in armor in Tambo knows how long!

We've got to get you to a Con, so you can get back in touch with your inner nerd!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.