main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Name that Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ki-Edi-Mundi, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tooltre

tooltre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2000
    You guys see coleman trebor now??? You must seriously be on lsd...first off to set things straight the dead jedi near koth is the "fancypants jedi". The two species of alien jedi besides shaakti, kit fisto, luminara, and koth are...a weequay and a barada (the weequay lives until plo and ki adi join the circle). The barada jedi dies in the circle. So here are the jedi that appear in the circle (including when dooku calls off the droids):
    They are:
    Luminara Unduli
    Eoth koth
    bultar swan
    shaakti
    anakin
    padme(non jedi)
    mace windu
    obiwan kenobi
    kit fisto
    barada jedi
    Sae Sae tinn
    weequay jedi
    black humanoid jedi (don't have his name just yet)
    adi gallia
    "fancypants" jedi
    and later on:
    ki adi mundi
    plo koon.

Others I may have missed or may be present before the end of the battle. Ot

2. tooltre

Oct 12, 2000
    above I meant stass allie instead of adi gallia.

3. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    It may not be coleman, but he was in arena and was a member of the council, i would think he was in final circle. i don't think fancy pants , i don't think it looks like him

4. darth_pooh

darth_pooh Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    I finally am beginning to understand YodaMinch, I think he means that the dead Jedi is Yarael Poof! So long I have been misled. ;) :p

5. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    poof stabbed dead before arena. good joke though. although there is a picture of a quierman in the lightsaber documentary

6. mostevey

mostevey Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    coleman trabor is the guy who goes for dooku and is killed by jango. so he shouldnt be in the circle (unless they backed into his corpse)

7. tooltre

Oct 12, 2000
    um ok someone besides mace goes for dooku?

8. mostevey

mostevey Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    first mace, before the big arena jedi battle. then later the blue dude jumps up to the balcony to get dooku but jango takes him out

9. Lucasfan_Ltd

Lucasfan_Ltd Jedi Master

Mar 14, 2002
    wow!!! i only stumble into the PSA board every once in while... well, at least until i see episode 2... but i sure am i glad i did tonight! most interesting AotC thread ive read yet! [face_love]

i cant believe i actually sat down to read all 25 pages! and still everyone is arguing over who is who... hehehe... [obi-wan]good job![/obi-wan]

10. tooltre

Oct 12, 2000
    Isn't coleman trebor green? and how does jango "take him out"? I thought jango went directly to the arena floor after trying to fry mace...

11. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    [image=http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/jesscal11/jedicircle.jpg]

Even though the numbers are inaccurate. The jedi that are numbered "6" and "8" are the same species. Look at the shape of the head, also this is taken from starwars.com

[image=http://starwars.com/databank/species/weequay/img/curve.jpg]

Both look like this picture minus the topknot.

Can anybody post a picture of a Barada?

And which one are you claiming to be the Barada?

12. tooltre

Oct 12, 2000
    I promise you that the one to the right of sae sae is a barada jedi and the one to the left is a weequay. do you guys have black and white computer screens or something? Look and compare. And about the topnot it appears on the side of his head (look at an unnumbered picture)...

13. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    The jedi to the right of Saesee Tiin has the same ridge on top of the head, and while I see the topknot now I do not think that is enough difference to confidently say that it must be a Barada. Do you have a picture of a Barada I can use for comparison? You simply do not see enough of the jedi to know for sure, usless there is a image from a different angle that I have not seen yet.

14. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    The skin texture of the jedi to the right of Saesee Tiin does not resemble that of a Barada in any way.

15. Sompeetalay

Sompeetalay Jedi Master star 2

Dec 17, 1999
    Yoda isn't there, he will arive soon on a LAAT/i

The Jedi I'm sure of: Anakin; Obi; Mace; Saesee; Aayla Secura; Eeth Koth; Stass Allie; Kit Fisto; Shaak Ti.

+ Padmé

Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon will soon join the circle of Jedi.

16. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    Aayla Secura is not in the final circle.

Or are you just saying you're sure she is on Genosis?

17. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    OK after seeing the non numbered picture I see how the jedi to the right of Saesee is a Barada however the one to the left I do not think is a weequay anymore. The skin color is off, I actually do not think it has a topknot, and the ear is an entirely different than that of a Weequay.

In the picture I posted of a weequay look how the topknot stands out and also note the ridge on its head that the jedi to the left of Saesee lacks.

It actually look like its the same species as Djas Puhr.

18. tooltre

Oct 12, 2000
    aayla secura is on geonosis because there is a pic of her fighting with the clonetroopers.

Weequays have different skin tones, the one in the circle has a very dark brown head.

19. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    I know Aayla is on Geonosis, I posted a picture of her on it, I thought he was implying she was in the final circle.

20. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    (takes out magnifying glass)
    i can't make out anything.
    wish i could, it looks like a badass picture

21. tooltre

Oct 12, 2000
    to be more accurate barada is a klattoian so I guess that second jedi is a klatto. There is a closeup of obi wan, the klatoo, and I think sae sae tinn fighting together somewhere back (don't know where it was posted) it is surely a barada type klatoo.

As for weequay, on the starwars website they have a bunch of different colored weequay (green to brown to dark brown to near black) the jedi in the circle is a dark brown/black weequay.

22. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    i think looking at my wallpaper the jedi by saesee is a nikto.

[runs]

23. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    meant by kit fisto maybe saesee. one is nikto

24. darth_pooh

May 1, 2002
    ACTUALLY ITS A "TUSKEN RAIDER"

ONE OF THE ONLY ONES IN THE GALAXY WITH THE FORCE!

OR, ONE FOLLOWED ANAKIN BACK FROM TATOOINE TO GET REVENGE (AND GETS STUCK IN THE CIRCLE):p :D

25. darth_pooh

May 1, 2002
    I mean the fallen Nikto by Shaak Ti is a Tusken Raider!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.