main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Nashvilleafterdarth.com

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by obi-TN, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    I own nashvilleafterdarth.com and even ended up renewing it for five more years earlier this year. The page is just an empty frame for a page that is hosted at Vanderbilt. It use to have a feed from StarWars.com, but they changed the feed and I couldn't get it to work any more. At the end of the month, Vanderbilt is phasing out the service that is hosting the page. Does someone else want to make a home page for the group? Should I just try to make a new page on Vanderbilt's new service? Does anybody actually care?

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    The majority of the original group on here is gone so I say let it go if you don't want to mess with any more. I check this forum a few times a week but do most posting on 501st sites. The NAD group is gone and that's okay cause we were active during the prequel screenings and enjoyed good times.

3. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    thanks for keeping it going as long as you did! appreciated. nice to find it when we moved up this way
    Now, I really have no excuse for not costuming and getting involved with the 501st or the good guys
    glad to have enjoyed the site these last years and glad to meet local fans

4. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Lil, this forum will still be here. The site Glenn is talking about is separate from the force.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.