main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) 2010: is over. :( Come in and see who won!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etain

Etain Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2008
    I will surely edit it until it becomes one coherent story and the narrations styles are what I want them to be.
    If the project will be publishable (even if perfected) is something I'll let my test readers decide. I love it, unconcentional as it is... *shrug*

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congrats!! That is seriously awesome, guys :D

Also, if anyone wants to make the winner certificate into an icon, I'll upload it :D

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm not sure the certificate would work as an icon as it's so big and the icons are so small. I did try and make icons from the smaller pictures but photoshop kept crashing when I tried to open them. :(

4. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Well, I wrote a lousy 2,500 words... *blush*... but I'll finish it and post it on the Non-SW fanfic board.

What I learned about myself is that I need a better writing space, and I work too much. :p

5. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    Wow, we collectively wrote over a million words!?!? [face_hypnotized]

Do you plan on finishing/revising your novel or is it something that was just done for fun and will be fondly remembered but never to be seen again?
    Yeah, I have to finish it/get it into a readable state--I got a lot of inspiration from my housemates, and they're all demanding to see it. So I'm still writing...

Did you learn anything about yourself or your writings during the month?
    I reinforced the knowledge that I really do well with a short story/vignette structure. I also gained a lot of practice putting nice sentences together on the fly. Getting better at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.