main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Needing information

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by UluUlix, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Hello everyone.

What a busy year we are going to have this year. As Wizard World approaches I get more excited. And the pictures from Hyperspace make me think that EPIII could be the best of the prequels-although that wont take much. Most of you know EPIII-is STAR WARS-Sorry About Those Last Two Movies. OK-Revenge of the Sith.

As Comms Officer,I am needing all members to PM me with the following info:

Name
    Force.Net Post Name
    email address
    phone number
    Month and Day of Birth for a birthday roster-(I do not need year and if you dont want to give out this part of the info I understand.)

2. PirateJedi

PirateJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2003
    Again i am sorry i have not responed on the boards for so long. And with this coming up school year i am going to gaduate with my teaching degree as soon as i get that done i should be able to do more things with the group. I had a very busy summer with teaching camps and the different test that i had to take. But any way here is the information that you needed. Hammond Hessert, PirateJedi, DOB July 21, 1982, (309)781-5883, JediOutcast99@netzero.net

3. qcjedijustin

qcjedijustin Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    Justin Anderson
    qcjedijustin
    Jedirose1@sbcglobal.net
    563-340-4089
    309-792-1529
    31 Dec 1980

4. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Gang, since these boards are open to the public I highly recommend you remove your private information from your posts and PM or email the information (as was requested in the first post).

~H~

5. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I agree with DarthJurist and I thank her for her attention to this.

Please PM me. Dont post private pertinent info. We do not need this info public. AND I do not need the year you were born. That gets to be too much info(plus that gets to be dicey)-although it makes me realize how OLD I truly am. Chris will start calling me an OLD Fossil.

Thank You everyone,

Kent

6. Julian_St_Jox

Julian_St_Jox Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    Sweet! let the drunk dialing begin!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.