main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Feature For Ft Lauderdale: Question of the week

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by stacey113, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hello everyone I have borrowed this idea from the wonderful folks in Atlanta. It is the question of the week. They post the question and everyone posts their opinion relating to the question. I think it is a fun way to learn about the other people on this board. Here goes: Question of the week #1 Which one of the five movies is your favorite and why?

I hope to see alot of activity on these threads. May the Force be with us all!

2. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Humm good question b/c I liked elements in ALL 5.

I liked Phatom Menance for the Pod races and Amedala's outfits. The fact it was the beginning of the story, it made "Star Wars:A New Hope" make sense on Luke's orgions and his temperment.

Mynn

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The Empire Strikes Back is my fave SW movie. The banter between Han and Leia was entertaining. We were introduced to Yoda, our favorite little green alien. And, the "Luke, I am your father" revelation was wonderfully shocking.

ESB was dark, as compared to the other original trilogy movies, but that is one of the reasons I liked it.

4. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I agree with Minacia, Empire Strikes Back is probably my fave too. It moved the story along at an exciting pace and the revelations were unbeatable. The last 2 movies have been good in the way Lucas has been tying in elements from the first trilogy.

5. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    So we know the favorite ST episode, what about favorite line?
    Mynn

6. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Maybe I will make that next week's question, Mynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.