main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX New Figures Found At .... Forum

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by SaberKnights76, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I am starting this forum for anyone to update when they have found any new Star Wars Figures, Ships, Etc. and where they are located.

2. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    I haven't found anything new today but I did notice that at Toys R'Us that they put the deluxe figures on clearance for $6.99 they had some Dooku,Jango Fett and Obi-Wans

3. Darth_Mauled

Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    Cool idea for a thread Rod. I saw that they put out some Unleashed figures at ToysRUs yesterday. It was the Vader,Anakin and Padme wave though. No Slave Leia yet...

Walmart should be putting more out soon as their pegs are becoming empty.

4. BRICKHARDMEAT

BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    GO to the world of wally tommorrow and friday.Possibility of new figures there.

5. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Haven't found anything new yet, but I will be looking tomorrow...

6. Xanatos12

Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 13, 2002
    I wouldn't worry about it to much at the very least we know we'll see them all in April. If I see them before then cool, if not then I'll just get them there.

7. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    *side-note*

I finally got all my legos together [face_laugh] :p

and yes, I did play with them - tormented the parrot and the dog with the ships for awhile :D

8. BRICKHARDMEAT

Jan 12, 2003
    at new target-this morning they put out some new figures and anakin and dooku with speeder bikes.Somebody already took most of the figures(vince and dan)but the speeders are still there!I bought a new tusken raider with removable head and I left some figures-rebel fleet trooper,imperial officer and two eth koth figures.They all should be still there if you go today!

9. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    Here are the new one's I picked up today at Wal-Mart

Padme(droid factory chase)
    Tusken Raider(Camp Ambush)
    Eeth Koth (TPM)
    Teebo (ROTJ)
    Rebel Trooper(Tantive IV Defender)

Thanks for the heads up John!!!

10. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    You're welcome.

11. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Nothing new today at any store. Went to both Walmarts, Target and Toys R Us.

12. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Nothing today or yesterday at Walmart or Target. ToysRUs got a truck yesterday but did not put out any Star Wars stuff,went when they opened and around 3. Saw Fred the second time I went. He said those young guys that ran to the toys at Target on openning night are scalpers. He said they sell stuff to Brent at Bankston's.

13. Xanatos12

Jan 13, 2002
    then it will be my job to stop these scalping dogs from infesting the store with their hiked up goods.

14. BRICKHARDMEAT

Jan 12, 2003
    What makes me laugh is that today tru has reissue transformer starscream jets.This the THIRD time I have seen them on the shelves.They had them about a week ago and they were all gone over that last weekend,bought by all the scalpers of course.The moral of this story is the more the scaplers buy, the more toys hasbro is going to make,plain and simple.

15. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Yo Nick, I'm witcha homie!

16. SaberKnights76

Mar 12, 2002
    I found absolutly nothing today, Is wal-mart ever going to put out anything new more than once a month...

17. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Rod, Walmart is putting out all the old stuff they have sitting on the shelf above the car model aisle. I get the feeling it may be awhile before anything new shows up there.

18. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Hey everybody, the 12" Gamorrean Guard is available for preorder on KBtoys.com! It is $29.99 plus about $5 shipping. I decided to go ahead and preorder, I probably won't be able to hunt for it at the Temple KBtoys. It is supposed to be out around the first part of June.

19. BRICKHARDMEAT

Jan 12, 2003
    you can gimme one on my birthday(June 16) john :D

20. Xanatos12

Jan 13, 2002
    I can't believe I was on yesterday and completely forgot to say that I got the Jedi droids at Wal-mart. Wierd thing though they were the only new figures I saw there in like a month and I haven't seen any thing since.(hmmm?)

21. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Walmart(New Road) must have put something out this weekend, because there was a Rebel Trooper on the pegs that wasn't there on Friday. Should have known better than to skip a day or two.

22. BRICKHARDMEAT

Jan 12, 2003
    Hey I saw that rebel trooper this morning(march 16).The only day I did not go to walmart was yesterday(march 15),so I guess they put something out on sunday morning.

23. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Don't you know that's the only way they put stuff out is if you don't show up???

24. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Target put out more Dooku and Anakin speeders, three of each. Nothing at Walmart. ToysRUs is supposed to get another truck today.

25. Darth_Mauled

Mar 16, 2002
    Nothin new(Star Wars wise) at Walmart or Target, except Walmart had these 12" Daredevil figures that Nick might want. It looks just like Ben Affleck. I don't think Toys will have anything new, one of their employees said yesterday that they had gotten a truck in on Sunday. I imagine if there was any new figures they would have put them out already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.