main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NEW!! Hasbro Announces 2004 Star Wars Toys!! Even More Resculpts Then 2003!! Could Be Genuine!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Massiff_Attack, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Ex-hubby, well he is 38 and still looks like he isn't much older than 23! Grrrrr! And he is a Trekkie too! Double GRRRRRR!

2. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Ooohh, blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you utter that name in our midst. Wait a minute....(checks video collection to see Star Trek First Contact sitting next to Phantom Menace tape.)

Uh, nevermind

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Junkie, can I have your address? I'd like to just send a friendly "package" to a Star Trek fan! :) :) :) :) :)

[face_mischief]

4. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I've shown you all the Blasphemy picture havent I...??? Well I'll have to dig it up.

5. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Sithy,

keep in mind that when I bought the video it was during the long lull in the Star Wars saga. I was going through serious withdrawls. Since then, I have seriously cut back on Star T***. I've almost got all of the poison out of my system.

6. g-blatt

g-blatt Jedi Master star 2

Aug 5, 2002
    whats with all the anti-Star Trek stuf any way?

BTW this is a good site if you HATE ST :p

7. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Evil Trekies

8. g-blatt

Aug 5, 2002
    Well ST has better villins then SW(ie: Khan, General Chang, R'uafu) so we have a good exuse to be Evil.

9. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "Well ST has better villins then SW(ie: Khan, General Chang, R'uafu)"

Riiiiight. Go up to anyone on the street and ask them who Darth Vader was and who Khan is.
    I'm guessing more people will know the Big DV than silly Khan.

10. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    I have about 6 of Star Trek movies :eek:
    But I have ALL StarWars movies and have watched each one many more times than ST . ;) I see ST in theater once, I see SW 10-15 times! :D I like ST, but it seems alot less interesting than StarWars. StarWars always seemed Grander & more mystical & magical you know. I do like TNG better than old ST.
    I agree Sithman SW has Scarier & Cooler Villians :)
    Someone (kind of a jerk) who used to hang out at same Comic shop as me was Always mad about the fact the Trekkies had a title and us SW folk did not. Nobody else seemed to care? So he came up with the splendid Warzies, [face_laugh] Which everyone at the shop hated and made fun of him for, he he :p Do we really need some silly moniker, We know what we are. :D

11. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    I hate star trek, it is evil. Uttering that name in a sw forum is pure blasphemy

-Yoda ;)

12. Massiff_Attack

Massiff_Attack Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    Welcome to the 'I hate Star Trek' thread!! ;)

I like Star Trek... :)

13. g-blatt

Aug 5, 2002
    Thanks Massif_Attack!
    BTW what shold we call SW fans?

" I see SW 10-15 times!"
    LittleGreenMaster If you see a movie that many times in the theater you need a life!

P.S. It cold be worce LittleGreenMaster I've herd of Trekers who've had their ears sergecly altered to points! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: now that is scik!!!

14. Massiff_Attack

Massiff_Attack Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    WHAT!! g-blat, thats a bit harsh!!

People are on this forum because they like Star Wars!! If you think someone is a loser because they like watching SW alot then go back to the 'Scorpian King' message boards!! If someone watches one SW film a week that still leaves the rest of the week and most of that day for other stuff. I only saw AotC once at the theatre and would have loved to see it more, I've seen TPM way over 50 times (4 times in cinema and 40+ on DVD), but I've definitly got a life.

[face_plain]

15. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    go to www.starwarsspoofs.com watch the intro !!!!!

16. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I love that intro, pure class

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "" I see SW 10-15 times!"
    LittleGreenMaster If you see a movie that many times in the theater you need a life!
    "

Ummm, I saw AOTC 7 times in theater and we all have enormous Star Wars collections... Star Wars sorta IS my life and I'm actually not at all ashamed of it. :D

Master-Fett: I've seen that intro before and that has got to be one of the best things ever! [face_laugh]

Here's a link to StarWarsSpoofs.com for all you lazy people. :p .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.