main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH New Mandalorian Here...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DHASYNTIR, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DHASYNTIR

DHASYNTIR Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2006
    Hello folks. I just happened to come across your Forum here and was pleasantly surprised to find a Star Wars related organization in the Cincinnati area! Technically I'm from southeast Indiana, about 40 minutes west of Cincy. I'm 35 and have been a Star Wars fan since May 1977 and will always remain a die-hard Star Wars fan...My recent focus seems to stem around prop building and putting together my own original Mandalorian Armor, and perhaps even a group of Mando folk inside of a larger star wars group...Any other Mandalorian's here, hopefully???

I'm urious if you have more of an organized group where you often meet and the like? Go to conventions together, have Star Wars film fests, etc? sadly I really have no friends who are into Star Wars as much as I am, and I'd like to meet other's of like mind to meet, hang out with and work on prop projects with etc...So please feel free to contact me at any time should you like to speak with me...Nice meeting you all, have a great week...

DHA SYNTIR

2. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Howdy Howdy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.