main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA New Member

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Fanboy1138, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fanboy1138

Darth_Fanboy1138 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2003
    Hi, everyone...My name's Brian...I'm new to the boards but a veteran of Star Wars...I'm from Tacoma, WA so if there is anyone nearby who'd like to chat sometime just let me know...I'd like to meet some other fans in my area...hope to hear from you guys soon

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Welcome!

Some of our temporarily inactive members in the Seattle Star Wars Society are at McChord AFB. There are also some who are South King County (I'm about half between Seattle and Tacoma, myself).

Do you have a costume. We have 2 separate costume groups....Garrison Titan (501st) for the Imperials and Alpha Base (Rebel Legion) for rebels.

3. Darth_Fanboy1138

Darth_Fanboy1138 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2003
    Thanks for the heads up...I hope to hear from some of them...

I don't have a costume right now

4. deckard227480

deckard227480 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2004
    Yeah, that's right. I'm a new member as of yesterday. I'm from Kelso, Washington in fact. The place reminds me of Tatooine. Once you're here, you can never leave. (I know that's an overstatement! Jeez.)

Costume wise, a Blue jacket on a black uniform seems like good Wraith Squadron colours.

---signature---
    You don't need to see
    my signature.

5. deckard227480

deckard227480 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2004
    Finaly! Got this thing to work!

Has anyone noticed that Corran Horn looks alot like Rick Deckard?

6. VykDraygo

VykDraygo Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2004
    Hi, im a SW reader and dont live in seattle, but i wanted to introduce myself because i might be moving there in the soon to near future. Im 21 years old, male, fan of AC Crispin, and dont really have anything to bring to the table... hope i see ya soon.

7. DarthNoll

DarthNoll Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2002
    Welcome, Vyk! Let us know when you'll be here and keep your eyes open for our next get-together so we can meet you!
    :D

8. VykDraygo

VykDraygo Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2004
    thanks i appreciate the welcome in advance.
    so. any ladies need a roommate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.