main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq New Members Check in Here! Mos Alba Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Nov 1, 2003.

1. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Welcome HomerWanKenobi.

2. DarthJen91

DarthJen91 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2005
    Welcome Lyz, Mychael, and Teresa. :)

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Welcome Teresa! I believe I met you at the bowling alley as well - lucky you for getting sucked into this madness.

We would love the opportunity to do something for the Children's Hospital. We've tried setting something up in the past, but never to fruition, so any insider help would be fantastic! Let us know if there's anything we need to do to get a visit to Carrie Tingley going.

Michelle/Wook (Backup Boba Fett last Saturday)

4. Darth_Firebird

Darth_Firebird Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    Hello everyone. My name is Greg and I just joined up finally after talking to a few people from MySpace.com. Well, wondering where the name came from. I love Star Wars and I love Pontiac Firebirds! So there you are, Super Dork here added the two together! lol. Anyways, looking to talking with new people and hopefully getting to know alot of new people as well! Got alot more info in my profile otherwise I would just be rehashing the same stuff and probably boring everyone again! Talk to ya later!

5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Greg!
    I shot you a PM earlier....glad you are here!!! Will we see you tomorrow?

Jess

6. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    welcome Darth Firebird!

Glad you dropped by! Hopefully you can make it to our meeting tomorrow at 2pm at Ten Pins Bowling in Rio Rancho - we'd love to see a new face!

Anyway, if there's anything we can help you with as far as the madness that is Fan Force, drop either me, Bob (BrotherHalo) or Gecko (see he's already PM'd you) a line..... :)

7. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Welcome Firebird!! Sit back and enjoy the show, that is the Mos Alba Fan Force.

8. Grigori_Rasputin

Grigori_Rasputin Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2005
  9. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Oh, please don't go! We'll eat you up, we love you so!

10. Dread_Pirate_Roxby

Dread_Pirate_Roxby Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2005
    Hello, hello! Glad to be here. Why not enjoy me? I do.

11. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    I disappear for a weekend, and come back to find a lot of new members. Welcome to the group everyone.

12. servent78

servent78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2005
    Welcome Greg!

13. Darth_Firebird

Sep 17, 2005
    Wow, thanks for the big welcome all! Dang, I feel at home now!!!!!!! Sorry I wasent able to make it out to the meeting you guys had at Ten Pins, especially since it is more or less down the street from me. I live on the westside of Rio Rancho on top of the hill. Anyways, just had some higher priorities to take care of. Will try to come out to the next one but either way, I wont stay a stranger for too long!

14. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO MANY NEW PEOPLE!!! WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU!!! I've been AWOL for so long! I'm LadyNaberrie or Lindsey! ^-^ SO glad to see so many new people!

15. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Lady N Welcome back!!!

And hey Greg!

Just so you know...we bowl every Sunday at Ten Pins! we start showing up around 2:40pm and we start bowling at 3pm...come on by!

Jess

16. Darth_Firebird

Sep 17, 2005
    Wooooo Hoooooo, every Sunday huh? That simplifies everything! well, will definately be stopping by somtime!

17. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Greetings,

I am Jacer Mardu. You may call me Jace. I'm new here. Have read up a little bit on the in's and outs. I hope to join up with Mos Alba people. My costume is Obi-Wanish. I've been a fan of SW since I was 7. I love the roleplaying and costume making. Last year I was a predator. I've been working on the costume for 2 years off and on and this year I decided to shelf it and be a Jedi. Before I new it I had a pretty cool looking costume. I'm not sure but I believe it falls in the canon category. Looking forward to meeting some fans like me and and I would love to do an event. How can I contribute?

Jace Mardu

18. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hey, Jace, welcome!

I'm the one who sent you here after you emailed from the Mos Alba webpage, nice to see you in here!

Jess can tell you about the Rebel Legion where you can become a member with your Obi-wan costume....

19. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    WELCOME JACE!!!!

I am so glad you stopped by! How did you find us? If you need anything...just hollar!!

Shoot me a PM for the RL stuff!

Jess

20. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Welcome JACE!!!

21. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    Thanks to all for the welcome! Sure are a warm group! Looking forward to meeting some of you! I saw some of you in costume at the Symphonic Star Wars event. That was really cool! :))

22. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    I live in the foothills of the Sandias. Just off of Juan Tabo. Are most of you local to the Albuquerque area?

23. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Yes we are....WESTSIDE here!!!

24. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Speak for yourself, Jess. :D

I live smack in the middle of Albuquerque.

25. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Propgeek is homeless. I live in the drainage ditch on the Tanoan Golf Course. I figure if I'm bumming it, I may as well do it in style. They haven't caught me yet, and if they do, I just whip out a golf club and act like I'm driving the tenth. (Just kidding of course). Maybe we can carpool, bro. RR's a long honking way and gas is soooo expensive! I'm at Eubank and Academy.

Come join us tomorrow.

PM me if you wanna carpool.