main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN *** New Members: Check in here ***

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I RULE YOU!

2. AnakinFanCheryl

AnakinFanCheryl Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    Sorry to sound ingnorant here, but what's the wing ding? Should I be excited?

3. AnakinFanCheryl

Sep 17, 2005
    Never mind. I just figured it out!!! ;)

4. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Loki, I didn't know you were a Aqua Teen fan, kewl!

5. AnakinFanCheryl

Sep 17, 2005
    Doesn't that just "horrify you into a coma!" I LOVE Aqua Teen myself. Sure do wish they'd do a new season!

6. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    Greetings, I am called Kosh. As the only Vorlon that can master the Force, I am pleased to join the council. Since there are no other Vorlon Jedis, I must seek a new teacher "beyond the Rim". My people know nothing of the ways of the Force.

By the way, are "newbies" supposed to reply to everyone with the "*** ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES: CHECK IN HERE!! ***" message header, or will anyone suffice? What should my next step be? Obviously checking out the boards of interest to me as time permits... But are there others I should check out that are specific to Nashville, TN?

7. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Hello and welcome! I don't know of any other nashville- specfic forums besides this one, but there are many other avenues to discuss SW here- the 501st, Rebel legion, ect- many people on this forum have diverse intrests in all things SW- gaming, collecting, costuming.........
    I'm sure you will have many new and intresting topics to pursue soon!
    A lot of members are very busy right now with Halloween events and the upcoming DVD release. :) So there may be oppertunity to meet some in person too!

8. AnakinsAngel71

AnakinsAngel71 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2005
    Hey everyone. I am new to the forum and look forward to meeting some new people.

9. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    Welcome! :) Hopefully there will be something soon where everyone can hang out and mingle. in the meantime, don't be shy- jump right in!

10. TRSith

TRSith Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2005
    Hello everyone Newbie to the forum, but not to the world of Star Wars. I originally posted in another thread, but for the sake of coverage...does anyone know who was responsible for the characters at the Movie Gallery near Nippers Corner on Saturday Nov. 5th?

11. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Welcome Angel & TRSith. Sith, I've responded to your question in the other thread. Feel free to contact me if the Southern Outpost boards are fruitless.

Hopefully we'll have some events in the near future. Right now every thing is up in the air.

12. jedichic07

Jan 28, 2002
    Welcome and thank you for your intrest! It is exciting that people make their way to this little forum, especially since the home page is kaput for now.
    May of the members here costume, and I'm certin that they will be happy to answer any questions you may have about arranging an event. Most costumed events in town or nearby are to promote all things SW, of course, and charity events are also trooped when time/location is available.
    It looks like locally there are a few Christmas parades lined up as well.
    I hope that your questions will be answered!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Liliyana

Liliyana Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2005
    Hello!! Can't say how happy I am to find this. I'm a new transplant to the Nashville vicinity (Mount Juliet, to be exact). Female, 28, and single, with no friends here yet. I'm a big SW nerd, and addicted to SWG ;)

I would love to get to know you guys/girls. =)

14. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Star Wars nerds? Where?! There aren't any SW nerds around here....

....just geeks ;-)

Welcome welcome!

15. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Gee, and you didn't even see my DVD yet.

I'm hoping to have a viewing in mid-January, maybe the 14th. We could also play some games and stuff.

And welcome, Lilyana! Congratulations on finding us.

16. Liliyana

Liliyana Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2005
    Hmmmm, what DVD is this? I even did a lazy search of your posts and haven't figured it out yet. Fill me in!
    (note- I know that wasn't directed towards me, but I'm nosy like that!)

17. dwrd

dwrd Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2005
    I think he is talking about Steiny Gone Wild. It is a touching tale about a boy and his lance. Obi-Wan approved. It is definitely not something to show your kids, or yourself for that matter.

18. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Welcome, Liliyana! You've found us in a bit of a slow point of activities, but feel free to join in or start some crazyness on these boards. My parents & grandparents live in Mt. Juliet, so I'm near your area all the time (especially this weekend with Christmas).

Welcome also to the Star Wars Singles Club (NAD Chapter) there's about a billion of us here in the same boat.

19. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    The DVD is a collection of the video I shot at the Sounds game, Line Party, Comic Horror Fest, DragonCon, etc., and some pictures from some of those events. It only took up less than half a DVD, so I am going to turn all my pics from the year into slide shows and add them, and possibly add video from the Christmas Parades I did with the 501st.

20. SaberSpanker

SaberSpanker Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2005
    *Snickers* hehehe. A boy and his lance. Hehehe. Oh Steiny......So many questions so little time!

For Instance, isn't that the same lance you broke at Dragon*Con? I never heard of a lance breaking before. Except in my medieval history books where the lances of Knights disgraced and shunned from their lords and kings were broken into slinters and sent downstream.

Just sayin.

21. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    I guess that's what happens when Steiny or "Turbo" as he's known in the arenas takes on challengers as one of "America's Gladiators." [face_laugh]

22. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I guess i am an old newbie as well, I went Awol as well but I am Back now. Work has been very busy I haven't had time to post lately.

23. GreenEggsAndHama

GreenEggsAndHama Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2006
    Top O' the mornin' to ya!

Er... middle of the afternoon to ya!

24. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    semi-n00b here. finally checked out my hometown fanforce board (how sad is that?) and i'd definitly be interested in getting to know some of you that live in the nashville area. been into star wars since the early ninties when i watched it with me grandpa for the first time. never looked back.

25. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Welcome! Glad to have you here. Hopefully we'll have some kind of get-together organized soon and you can meet everybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.