main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass New to the area...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by VaderCaedus, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderCaedus

VaderCaedus Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2009
    Hey... my name's Dan, and my wife and I moved out here recently from Pittsburgh. We're both huuuuge Star Wars addicts, and we're hoping to make some new friends, maybe find some stuff to do around here. Hope to get to know you all soon!

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Welcome...what part of the area did you move to?

3. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Dan , welcome to you and your wife, I hope you like the area.

My name is Chris.

We are all very friendly here and I look forward to meeting another Star Wars fan.

We have a meet today at Pinz in Milford, MA. and we are going to do our annual charity work at Super Megafeston November 21st and 22nd.

You are welcome to come to any meets we have .

4. VaderCaedus

Oct 10, 2009
    Thanks for the welcome!

We live in Everett, just a little bit from Boston. Is anyone here going to the Star Wars In Concert event in November? We just got our tickets the other night...

5. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Welcome Dan,

I am Korey... Aka Wife of Vader (the original Vader that is... LOL)

I am a minority in these parts -even though I grew up here- as I am a die-hard Steelers fan (and typically prefer to see the Bruins live ONLY when they are playing the Penguins).

We usually TRY to have a few get togethers during the year. As Chris said, our next one is in November in Framingham. Ray Park is the major SW attraction there this year.

We will most likely have a Holiday get together in December some time as well.

Welcome to you and your wife... we look forward to meeting you!

6. VaderCaedus

Oct 10, 2009
    Korey,

If you're a die-hard Steelers and Pens fan, we'll get along juuuuuuuust fine. ;-)

Hopefully we'll all be able to meet soon! We're looking forward to making some new friends out here!

7. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Welcome Dan,

I lived in Everett for a few years...If you and your wife like Italian food check out Abondanzza on Main Street, one of the best Italian restaurants around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.