main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Next Function

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The_Rock, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    Whats up peeps! I'm new up here on TF.N and I live here in this beautiful place called the bay area...I wanna know when you guys hook up and do things. When is the next function? I'm down with anything...if ya smeeellll what the Rock.....is cookin!

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I smell what your cookin! In fact, that's one of my favorite catch phrases of all time... But you really think you can DO the Rock? *People's Eyebrow* IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! lol! Just kidding man! Welcome to newly restored SF Fan Force! I didn't believe I caught your name... IT DOESN'T MATTER... actually I better stop now... lol... The Rock is awesome even if he is a heel now. Glad to have a SW and a Rock fan here!

Anyway! Rest assured that even though things MAY look slow on here, there are MANY plans in the work. ;) We had our last meeting, on the last saturday of the month, so that maybe the standard from now on. However, depending on what everyone else thinks we'll prob take a vote on it live and see what people on the boards here have to say. I'm actually gonna opt for the second saturday of each month so we'll see. Thanks for checking in! And btw, it goes like this: *in exhales the electricity of the millions and millions* IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! What the Rock, is cookin?! *People's Eyebrow, theme music* :)

3. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    well...it looks like I found the right club..its good to see another star wars fan who is also a fan of the peoples champ! are there any other Rocky or WWE fans up in here? ;)-that aint no wink...thats the peoples eyebrow!

so saturdays are meeting days...great cause I have saturdays off. I'm looking forward to the next meeting.BTW...where do u meet at? I'll definately keep my eyes on this site and looking forward to meeting u all.

4. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Welcome...I personally dont like wrestling...but to each his own ;). The designated spot for now is a place called Cyber Hunt on Geary Blvd. If you check out the 3rd meeting thread the addy is on there. No meeting is scheduled quite yet but there will be one before Comic Con. The meetings are really just a chance to talk with other SW fans, also to talk about events that the SW community will be attending. Your welcome to come hang out. Practically everybody is welcome.

5. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    right on...right on! thanks for the info padme!

6. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    so how many members are in this club???is it big? how long have u guys been around?

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    We've been around for a short time and we just had our third official meeting a couple weeks ago making the SF chapter official. There about a dozen or so members, though not all of them post here too often. I think once we get events and things up and going more people are gonna get interested and post more.

8. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I think this is Booker T, not the Brahma Bull. Sucka!

9. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Hello everybody....SDSWS has this event coming up & I thought we could have this event as well...what do u think?

MaraJade writes "The San Diego Star Wars Society is having a Game Day on Saturday October 18th at Game Empire. Game Empire is located at 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, Suite 306. Game Day starts at 10am and goes all day.

Come Play your favorite Star Wars themed Games:

- Star Wars Monopoly
    - Star Wars Trivial Pursuit
    - Jedi Academy
    - Star Wars CCG
    - Rogue Squadron
    - Star Wars Galaxies
    and many other Star Wars board, card, or video games.
    (Computer rental fee may be required to play Galaxies)

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Barely Trivial the SW Trivial pursuit is... Sounds like a good idea, a game event. I'll have to talk to Eric again soon.

11. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    We can have a "Who's The Biggest Dork" contest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.