main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Next Meeting??? Monday July 11 not 10th??? Place to be determined?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Just wonderning if everybody can make a meeting next monday night. I have some things that we need to discuss about policies and by-laws. I'm looking at making this FF a little more formal in the way things are structured as well.

Post here if you can make it.

Ryan

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Monday is actually the 11th. I can make it then. We haven't really had a formal meeting since before the premiere, so we're definitely due.

Missed you this weekend at WesterCon, Ryan - it was fun! Got to get started on my light saber now.......

3. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    Sorry everyone. I can't be there. Family rebellion to go to. I am sure that Ryan will tell me whats going on.

Darth Paul

4. veritate

veritate Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2004
    DrHaggis and I will be there, I'm sure. It's definitely time for a meeting. Too bad you couldn't be there, Paul.

5. Old_Republic

Old_Republic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Sounds good. Any place is good for me as long as it's around 7ish so I can get there.:D

6. Magpie Jen

Magpie Jen Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 1999
    Howdy,

We're heading up to Jasper for some camping that weekend and will probably still be away that day - bummer that Raj and I will miss the meeting! I'll follow this thread though in case things change.
    Jen

Edit - Hey Darth Paul - I have a family reunion that weekend too - any chance we're related? :)

7. Nite_shift

Nite_shift Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2004
    If it will be at about 7pm i should beable to make it aswell, i get off work at 5pm.

8. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Ought 2B back by MOn, 7pm is ok.

9. Vicu

Vicu Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    I must suggest Big T's BBQ, they are rather nices places. There is one on 17th ave (former site of the Arden diner) and on on Macleod Trail (former site of perkins, next to a London drugs). Either one should be goof.

I would go with the 17th ave locale since it is a part of town everyone should have equal acess to. Our meeting at the Boston Pizza next to it had a high turnout, this could be the same.

10. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Place to be announced soon. If the service on 17th is like BP's then thats outta the question.

If you are going to show up please post that you are so I can get a numbers for the resturant.

Ryan

11. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    May I interrupt for a moment?

Another exciting game of Trivia is starting up in the Western Canada Regional Forum... click here to join up!!!

12. SithatHeart

SithatHeart Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I'd like to be there (we'll see if work agrees). Can I suggest we try for some place with a patio? It would be nice to sip some icy drinks outside.

13. Vicu

Vicu Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    The service the last time I went to a big T's was very good. I was in a rush so they took my order right away. Its good food reasonably priced, and everyone should be able to reach it.
    They may have a patio, not sure. they are using the former Arden diner. Did that have a patio?

14. DarthJaeger

DarthJaeger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2005
    I can't make it, because it's my birthday on the 11th and I have dinner with the folks that night.

Curses! I've been looking forward to another meeting!

No chance of bumping it 'till the 12th is there?

Justin

15. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Hey I'm new and signed up the other week and can make it for the monday meeting. I meet some of you at the bbq and some of you may know me through Red 5 Collectibles from some toy shows.

16. alexandertrooper1

alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    I'd love to come but I need to sleep in between my to shifts that day so Lana said I can't go :( I hope I can next time though.

17. Jordain

Jordain Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    I'll be there. ^_^

18. Old_Republic

Mar 21, 2005
    I wonder if somebody could please be so kind as to bring along a colpy of the new visual dictonary. I can't seem to find a copy of it anywhere I've looked and want to check out some of the pics in it. Thanks in advance.
    Trevor

19. Nite_shift

May 22, 2004
    Are u talking about the Revenge of the Sith VD, if it is i will bring it for tonight.

20. Old_Republic

Mar 21, 2005
    yep, thanks.
    Trevor

21. DarthJaeger

May 10, 2005
    Prelude,

Could you post, or P.M. the "minutes" of last night's meeting for those of us who missed it?

Again, sorry I couldn't make it.

Justin

22. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Happy Birthday Justin! Hope you had a great day!! We were talking about your Anakin and Zap costumes last night - too cool!

23. DarthJaeger

May 10, 2005
    Thanks Yrol!

Had a great dinner, (Chinese from LeoFu's) my mom made me an R2-D2 cake, and got me a cool dry mounted Revenge poster!

Justin

24. Nite_shift

May 22, 2004
    Happy bday , but did u at least take a picture of the cake before u ate it :)

25. DarthJaeger

May 10, 2005
    Me mum did. I'll bring a copy to the next meeting.

Justin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.