main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NH ECHO BASE - OFFICIAL CANTINA COMICS THREAD

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]As part of our vote at this last meeting, I am placing a thread for posts regarding Cantina Comics on the board, and will be talking to Strawbary about making it a sticky, so that everyone who comes here can see information on one of our local Star Wars Relate Businesses. If anyone knows of any other local NH Star Wars Related Businesses, please let me know and I will get information on them up on the board. Rik, if you would be so kind as to get me the URL, I will get that posted on the board as well. Also Rik, if I messed up anywhere in the name, address or phone number, please let me know.

Cantina Comics
    We Serve Your Kind
    225 Laurel Street
    Manchester NH 03103
    603.626.JEDI

Thanks,
    Jaded[/color]

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey Rik, I was wondering if it was possible if you could post on your web site, including here of course, times and dates of card tournaments, rpg sessions, etc. I really want to get a swccg scene going and to do that we need to reach as many people as possible. I figure the web site would help in that regard.

Thanks!

3. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
  4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    everyone please keep in mind, no selling or advertising is allowed on the boards. If you have any questions for Rik or regarding his store please contact him directly.

Thank you.....

Now move along ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.