main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq "Ninja Night"

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lorithavon, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    I received this email...

My name is Nathan Lentz and i am a manager for a Karate Summer Program called Young Dragons. We are a non-profit organization based out of Riverside California. About four or five time a years we have what we call "Ninja Night". At these event all our youth students show up and have a giant sleep over. We play alot of game, eat pizza, and just have a great time. Our next Ninja Night is June 11th and our theme is going to be "Star Wars"! We realized this morning that possibly a fun event would be to have some Star Wars characters show up. Last Saturday a met a few of Mos Alba fans at Wal-Mart and had some pictures taken. Now we understand this is extremely last minute but we curious if we could have a few people show up in costume. I would try it myself but my plan to make a Rebel Pilot costume is still in its "dream" phase. If you could we would love to have you guys.Thank you for your time and may the force be with you.

Sincerly,
    Nathan Lentz
    Manager of Young Dragons

it's on the 11th, but I'm assuming its at night... so maybe we can do this or what ever I'm just posting it to see interest, I aslo sent bob and gecko the full email and they can coordinate it with him

-lor

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    That is short notice! :eek:

3. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Way to funny...my good friend's fiancé is actually the owner of this place...I'll let her know more notice would be nice.

4. Gelzcapz

Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2002
    what time are they wanting people to do it and what time is the libary thingy done on sat? I'm going to try and make the lib. thing..have a magic thingy that day... oh by the way jess i put my app for the 501st in this past monday so all i need to do is the pics

5. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Is spoke with my friend and she said who ever wants to come to this should just "show up". I won't be able to. She also said next time she will let us know in advance.

6. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Saturday...night....bowling.....

7. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hey, depending what time it was we could go to the library in costume, stay in costume for bowling, and go to the Ninja Night thing! Or not...

I WANNA SEE JESS BOWL IN SANDY ARMOR!

8. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I have to go to work at 6 that night. Only asked for half the shift off for library day.

9. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Dang...that could've been fun. Have tickets to Cats, so I'm a no show that evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.