main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA NJO: Conquest

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ghost-of-Spider, Apr 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    For those interested should be available at Supernova on Thursday or Tuesday next week.
    By all accounts most people seem to like this book--have a good read. :)

2. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'll have to read more of the NJO. So far I've only read Vector Prime and that was pretty good.

3. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    Well working, having a family etc may slow the reading down, so you are forgiven-with most things some are better than others.
    Ask Grizzly for a lend I'm sure he has all of them.

4. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    thanks for volunteering my library Spider :)

I know where we can have the next meet... there's this place in Maddington we can go :p

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Which reminds me Griz. I've finished reading your Thrawn trilogy comics. Now I'm trying to get Susie to hurry up and finish them. We'll bring them to the meet for ya!
    (I thought the picture of Amidala on the wall of Leia's place at Coruscant was a nice touch).

6. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I hate to gloat, Spider, but I've got my copy! Read it in about 3 hours last night. The down side is the price - I had to pay $19.95. Don't be surprised to have to pay that also.

7. Rogue 11

Rogue 11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 1999
    I wish I could find it. My local Angus and Robertson said they wouldn't be getting it in until May!!!!

8. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    That's better than what my Bookworld told me - they told me mid-June. I bought form Pulp Fiction in Brisbane. The crazy thing is they told their stock came from Random House Australia, the same distributor as every other store that sells Del Rey novels.

9. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    Back from holidays--Hi all!!!(pls don't run for cover LOL)

Got back today from Singa-looked for the book got strange stares etc--they will not have it for months, they show BP as latest release.

As for Aussie release I assume Supernova has it(have not checked) but in Perth, before I left the best date from bookstores was June 7th.

Paperback cost on average $18/19 so price due to Aussie dollar would not surprise me.Still cheaper than Singa.... :)

10. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    SuperNova got it last thursday, and had 2 copies left when I got mine yesterday.
    Alwyn said for some reason DelRay stuffed up this time and won't have it til june, which is why A&R and Dymocks etc won't have it til then. $18.95 in the city tho.. might not be any left now

11. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    Just my luck, the earliest I can get into the city is Saturday.
    Guess I'll have to use your copy Grizz LOL
    BTW--Just getting you back for your earlier offer to all about using my place :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.