main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC No game night this week or armor pull

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Unfortunately things came up and we will not be meeting this week or maybe next but will again soon. We will need to start having armor pulls once a month and game nights here and there. We need to get out more or others step up and host at home or arrange for night out as group somewhere. WE NEED VARIETY and less stress around here.

Besides, Smash keeps trying to get us all out to that certain restaurant of his WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME -_______ "NORM"

Other business - THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING GREAT FRIENDS

2. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I wish I could get the group up here to the Outer Rim, but Padame would kill me if I invited you guys to the base. She is really particular about her house and all. Put it to you like this. Our fourth anniversary is coming up Thursday, 28 February and my parents haven't even been to our house yet. She says it is not presentable. Maybe soom. We are supposed to doing a major inside renovation when the credits comes available, whenever that is! May The Force Be With Me!

3. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Happy anniversary!

4. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    Would anybody like to try to go out and have a "fun night" ? Friends, family, and children? We could go to concord mills mall and eat somewhere around there then maybe hit up the big arcade they have there?

5. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Sorry - to have to take a break for awhile! Hopefully we can do something soon at the MANCAVE - open to events out though - could REALLY USE TIME AROUND FRIENDS (We need to get out more)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.