main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not really new

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by REALBOBAFETISH, Oct 31, 2012.

1. REALBOBAFETISH

REALBOBAFETISH Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm an old-school member, BOBAFETISH, but the password thingy does not recognize my email, I had no way of getting back on as myself...is there any way to merge this new identity with my old?

2. SkywalkerDiCo

SkywalkerDiCo Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Same here man. I was RogueWolf for years until I stopped posting after 2003. Now with the news of Star Wars getting pumped up for 2015, I thought I'd return to the fold. I mean with a baby on the way AND new SW movies to take her to in 3 years, I need my community back! Ah well, good luck finding out if you can your old ID back!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Since I've read different things on this topic, I'm currently checking which information is true. I'll post again when I have an answer. :)

SkywalkerDiCo likes this.
  4. moxlox

moxlox Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Yep me too. I'm back from the Netherworld. Created a new account. It seemed to have forgotten by moxlox username from years back (was here right from pre-TPM days to end of ROS).

Do usernames get wiped after no activity for a number of years?

Glad to be back!

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Some usernames may not have been transferred over to the new system if they were very inactive. Glad to have you back. At least everyone in this thread should know how this whole mad thing works. But, if there are any issues, this is the place to acknowledge them.

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    If it doesn't work out, you both still look lovely as you are. :p

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    REALBOBAFETISH, SkywalkerDiCo, there's a way to get back old accounts, if you have forgotten your password and the 'forgot password' function doesn't work. You need to send a PM (private message = conversation) to a mod and everything else will be handled within that PM. So, if you like to have your old accounts back, please, go ahead and pm a mod. :)

moxlox, all accounts should have been transfered during the big move. But if you are sure that you had created one years back and it's lost, then you should pm LAJ_FETT. She's the God of Technical stuff here and might be able to help you (or to tell you a reason why this happened). If there's a reason, I would be happy to learn about it - just to be prepared, if this question comes up again. :)

I hope this helped! :)

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  9. Bender666

Bender666 Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    There's a familiar name I haven't seen for a long time. I did the same. lol

REALBOBAFETISH likes this.
  10. REALBOBAFETISH

REALBOBAFETISH Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm back to try again, love to get my old username back, any mod in particular I should email?

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back! :) Best you send one of the admins a PM (Ramza, JoinTheSchwarz or LAJ_FETT).

12. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    LAJ_FETT is female?!

*Swoons*

13. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
  14. Chromide

Chromide Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Welcome back!