main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Nova Scotian script writer looking for someone to take on a fanfilm project

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jaden_Skywalker, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaden_Skywalker

Jaden_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2004
    Hi there. My name is Simon Squire and a few years ago now I got to work writing a script for a fanfilm titled, Star Wars: Shadow of the Sith. Let me explain the premise of the script.

It takes place a few hundred years after the events of the New Jedi order books. The galaxy is now at a state of peace and prosperity and coruscant is back at its former undestroyed glory.

A Jedi Master starts having strange feelings of dread and dreams where he is standing in the rubble of the jedi academy. He sends his most promising pupil, a young Jedi trainee by the name of Jad Raynar to investigate the disturbance.

The jedi finds a remote planet in the outer rim where a sword in found in a cave. The sword is infused with the souls of a thousand dead sith and he who touches the blade is consumes with evil.

That is the premise of the script. I have the script for part 1 finished. but I am still writing part two. I was originally going to start filming part 1 2 years ago but money and time became an issue. If you are willing to take your time to put together this fanfilm and have it avoid the trash compactor don't hesitate to message me, respond in this forum or e-mail me at squiresimon@homail.com with the subject line as "Shadow Script"

Please only volunteer if you are serious about this project. if you need to discuss this with me further add me to msn- squiresimon@hotmail.com. If you are local all the better because that means that I would be able to put more than just text input in on the script and provide updates as necessary. I currently reside in wolfille NS.

Please respond ASAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.