main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC November 3rd MTG [Game Night]

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    What: Meeting Announcement
    When: 5pm Saturday Nov. 3rd
    Where: RipRoar's house [pm or email me to get directions if needed]
    Why: For Fun and Salisbury Fan Force (SFF) business/organization - officers
    How: We will informally talk about group issues and can order pizza or something for dinner and after SFF talk move into gaming
    Who: YOU - WE WANT YOU TO COME!
    Game Theme: will include Star Wars Mini's and/or Halo mini's [Also will role up RP D&D characters for those interested - will be playing live and posting online].

POST HERE IF YOUR COMING!

2. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    May I come? LOL

3. Darth_Phanax

Darth_Phanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2007
    I will definitely be there

lol

4. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I will be there

5. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    I will not be there - will be on vacation with entire office (Cruise!!!)

Have fun though - Rip fill me in...

6. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    Be careful and have lots of fun.

7. Error_Macro_Jace

Error_Macro_Jace Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    I will try to make it. Ill notify you as soon as I can Rip Roar.

8. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    SOrry, duty call's for me too. Hospital's just don't close on the weekends. Unfortunately this is my weekend to work. Fill me in though! The other game night was AWESOME!!!

Suggestion for one though?
    I was thinking, if I could come up with a game could we play it? The one I have in mind could include ANY number of people, ANY age person (5yrs old and up), and it requires absoultely NO skills....interested? Oh yeah, and the best part is, it's TOTALLY STAR WARS oriented!
    I'm still working out the kinks, but i'll get back to you when it's finished.

Have fun this weekend everybody!

9. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    YES!!! Our name says Imperial Center [Coruscant] which seems to imply an Empire but when it comes to the boards and our events - WE ARE TOTALLY OPEN TO ALL IDEAS! Can't wait!

Sorry you won't be here - we did have fun didn't we - Scavenger hunt was the best! People at my work loved the pics from the renaissance festival. Star can you lend your digital card from camera to us so we can copy pics this saturday?

10. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Thanks J/M/M/J and kathy for all being here for game night (On this off week) - Halo mini's was awesome even with the way we PLAYED! THANK YOU J for reading the rules and getting us this far into the game! All the talk about the AD&D was great too. Our brother M - we support you and are here if you need to talk.

To our friends who couldn't make it - we missed you and hope you can make the next one (Which may be next week Friday from what it sounds like but will confirm schedules asap).

11. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    Great meeting!! Glad D could make it. I am so glad that we can get together as much as we do and have more fun than the time before. Thanks for everyones support for the group and thanks Fan Force for letting us be a part of your group and bringing the group closer together. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.