main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Obi-Wan?s Dark Side (Obi-Wan becomes a Sith, JA, humour)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthCorsa, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Title: Obi-Wan?s Dark Side

Author: Darth Corsa

Summary: One-Shot, non-slash. Obi-Wan makes a decision to be a Sith. (Obi is 13)

Disclaimer: Call me Lady Corsarius, but I own nothing.

Young Obi-Wan woke up in a very bad mood that day.

?I have a very bad feeling about this,? he thought from force of habit, remembering the following test about planets and their locations. What was worse, he absolutely didn?t know where Kamino was situated, if it even existed.
    He had to do something and very soon. But what?

With such unpleasant thoughts he left a warm bed and came to the chest of drawers with his Padawan tunics. Another bad thing was here?all his clothes were in the laundry, expect one suit. The problem was that somehow Obi-Wan had put it with a pair of black socks in the washing machine and now it was black. Though a Padawan should not wear PJ all the day, should he?

So, Obi-Wan went to the bathroom, washed his head, and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Ginger tangles were much longer than a Padawan supposed to wear. Besides, his hair was wet. Obi-Wan sighed deeply, took Qui-Gon?s hair-dryer, and started to dry his hair. But this day was doomed from the morning. Suddenly, the dryer exploded just in Obi-Wan?s hands. He was not hurt, but his hair was in black soot now. He had a great look: black tunic and pants and almost black hair with some ginger strands. The impression was ruined only by his soft home slippers with ewoks. He returned to his room and even found his boots. Then, he went into the common room.

Qui-Gon was deep in his meditations and didn?t pay any attention to his Padawan.

Obi-Wan waited for some minutes, not to dare to divert his Master, but then he remembered what he had planned and loudly barked:

?Master!?

Jinn immediately opened his eyes and reached his lightsaber, assuming that something terrible had happened, the Sith captured the Temple and Master Windu fell to the Dark Side. Noting only his Padawan, he calmed down, but frowned.

?Something has happened, Obi-Wan? Why is this masquerade??

?Master, I have some news! I?m tired of this all! What are the Jedi in the whole galaxy? Are we needed here? Maybe, it will be better without us?? He started solemnly.

?Another test, isn?t it?? Jinn asked curiously.

?So, I decided to be a Sith!? Obi-Wan finished emphatically.

?I see? You have a very original haircut, by the way. Besides, it reminded me of one thing left?? Qui-Gon stood up and went to the shelf, where he took a sinister item. There was pure terror in Obi-Wan?s eyes. ?Come here, Padawan!?

Obi-Wan automatically moved back to the door.

?Come here! Soon you will look like a Wookie!? Qui-Gon reached the Force and captured his pathetic Apprentice.

After some time Obi-Wan? well, he wasn?t looked more neatly, but one could see his eyes, which had been hid behind the fringe.

?It?s not fair. You?re just stronger!? Obi-Wan was protesting, but could do nothing.

Qui-Gon shrugged his shoulders, put scissors on the shelf, and returned to his meditations.

?Master, so may I become a Sith?? Obi-Wan wondered one more time.

?As you wish, Padawan. But don?t forget to meditate before going to bed and have some breakfast, the teapot is hot.? Jinn answered, not opening his eyes.

Eating sandwiches, Obi-Wan thought that he was a Sith now, so he should find himself a new name. Unfortunately, he had no good ideas, so he chose a neutral one?Ben. Darth Ben. He couldn?t explain, why so, but he liked it.

What did Sith do? They captured the power, killed the Jedi, and dictated their own rules. Also, they had yellow eyes.

Obi-Wan found his old lens from the masquerade suit and then he left their shared quarters to do some Sith things, previously leaving a message to Qui-Gon: ?Master, I went to the Dark Side. Return to the dinner time.?
    So, to kill the Jedi? Many of them were his friends and it was unreasonable.

Maybe, he should capture the power now. Who ruled the Jedi? Of course, the Council did.

On his way to the Council Chamber Obi-Wan met Mace Windu.

?Hello, Padawan

2. DarthManul

DarthManul Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2010
    I was sorting the stories out when I found this one and decided to re-read it. Here, it isn't suspiciously mentioned about what Qui-Gon said to his Padawan, when the newsbreak had finished ;). I hope, he would be fine?at last, undesired hair cut really raises hate and leads to the dark side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.