main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp October meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithapprenticeDJ, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, just wondering when we will be meeting in October?

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,

I believe the meeting is for the 10th. I do not believe I will make it. I am helping out at a show in Portsmith. Here is the info on. It should be a great show. I hope some of you guy's can make it. Maybe you all can work it out to come together.

Hope to see you guy's there.
    SeeYa!
    TK

THE COMIC BOOK SHOW would like to invite you to a HISTORICAL EVENT. It's the 20th Anniversary of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. So to celebrate, we have Peter Laird (Co-Creator of TMNT) at the show, as well as other members of the Turtles Team like Steve Murphy - the second Turtle's Hit book writer.

The Paperback Bazaar is proud to be a Sponsor of THE COMIC BOOK SHOW.
    Free Passes are still available at The PBBZ. Stop in and get your today.

While you're there, check out our unparalleled guest list Peter Laird - TMNT, Steve Murphy - Tales of the TMNT, Arcana Studios - Mario Gully of the hit comic, THE ANT, Craig Rousseau - Harry Johnson and Ruule, Rich Woodall and Matt Talbot - Team Johnny Raygun, Dan Fraga - Superman, Spider-Man, Witchblade, Darkness & Gear Station (And Story Boards for The Transporter II), Sean Young - The Tick & Runners: Bad Goods, Greg Moutafis ? Johnny Raygun and Bombsquad, Dave White - Manga Mania & PC & Video Games, Brian Belanger - 23 Ski Doo, Radbu Productions - Captain Drew and His Crew of 2, Unhappy Gran'Ma

If the guests don't tempt you to come, well we have 75 tables of dealers (many new to convention scene) and FREE promotional items from DC, Dark Horse, Harry Johnson, current movies and MUCH MORE. Our Hourly raffles will NOT be believed, we are giving away such items as Shirts, Hats and JLA/Avengers Slip Cover Hard Bounds. We have THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff to JUST give away! In addition to this we have 3 Exclusive Comics the you can ONLY GET at this show, one with ED McGUINNESS' FIRST SKETCH COVER, as well as prints and much more.

The Show is from 10 AM to 3 PM on OCTOBER 10th at the Holiday Inn Convention Center, Exit 4 off of Route 3 in Nashua NH.

For directions & additional information go to www.thecomicshow.com, or respond to this email. Don't hear about it next week, be part of the action.

Steak and Cheese, baby! Steak and Cheese.

Got a complaint, gripe, suggestion or whimsical notation? Well chances are we really won?t care and probably won?t even read it, but just in case we suggest you email us at pbbz@worldpath.net. Butt-ever you do, don?t reply to this e-mail or use this address because this address only works for the e-newsletter.

Want to ?unsubscribe? you fool. Are you sure? How can you be so certain? Guess you don?t like to laugh and have fun. Buttever! Just reply and put ?UNSUSBSCRIBE ME FROM THIS INSUFFERABLE E-RAG?, in the SUBJECT line. Don?t forget that you could miss out on super-cool last minute news. Or you just may save yourself some time,

the paperback bazaar
    120 tri city plaza
    somersworth, nh 03878
    (603) 742-2626
    open: mon - sat 9 - 9, sun 9 - 7
    www.pbbz.com
    email: bazhap@worldpath.net

3. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    TK do you know if they will have any Star Wars stuff at the show?

4. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Sorry guys....the really real world is beating me up!! It doesn't look like there's a whole lot going on meeting wise for tomorrow....so it looks like the next best date would be 2 weeks from tomorrow....which would put us at October 24 2004 at 1:00 PM. Not too sure what to do about another MANCHESTER MANDALORIAN yard sale either at this point....So....I guess I'll see everyone on the 24!!

Rik

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi,
    All the 24th sound GREAT!!

and I believe there will be a lot of Star Wars stuff at the show. Hope to see some of you guy's there.

SeeYa!!
    TK

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys, I'm finally back to posting after going through a bit of a rough stretch. I can definately make the meeting on the 24th and look foward to seeing everyone again. It's been a tough summer for us huh? Here's to getting back on track with the group.

I now have a new comfy government job that allows me to have every weekend off so if anyone wants to do one last yard sale for the season, I can definately help out any Saturday morning. I think if we have enough signs up, we should do well. I could probably dig up a few more things if we decide to hold another one.

If anyone is interested, there is a show in Boston Nov 20-21 that will have Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker attending. It's reasonably priced for $25 for a 2 day pass, so if anyone is interested maybe we can get a group together to represent the Mandalorians in Boston.

Talk to you all soon!

7. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, it's nice to hear from you and I definitly would want to go but the holiday's are coming up and I have my father's birthday to worry about too. I think that I might be able to go because the price is reasonable. Take care and I hope to see you at the meeting this Sunday.

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    If anyone is interested, there is a show in Boston Nov 20-21 that will have Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker attending. It's reasonably priced for $25 for a 2 day pass, so if anyone is interested maybe we can get a group together to represent the Mandalorians in Boston.

I've actually PMd your CR about this twice but haven't heard anything about it, and I figured since you guys haven't had a meeting in a while you haven't had a chance to discuss it yet. We'd love to see you guys down here for the con. We've been putting a ton of work into it and it's really paying off. In addition to Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker, Phil Fondacaro (an ewok in ROTJ I believe) will be there. Between the Boston Rebels, Rhode Squadron, and the NJO, we all raised enough money to sponsor our own guest, Star Wars artist Joe Corroney (see his website in my sig).

We will have a table to represent FanForce. We're putting together a big basket of Star Wars goodies to raffle off for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. If you guys would like to place some flyers for your gruop on our table, we'd be happy to let you do so in exchange for a donation to our basket. :)

Most of us down here haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of you, so we hope you'll be able to join us for some of the time at least. We're trying to get as many FF folks together as possible. :)

If you want more info on our planning, feel free to drop by our thread here. Also, we're now taking orders for our t-shirts; non-members are welcome to purchase shirts, so check out the thread here. How could you not like a combination of Red Sox and Star Wars love in one shirt? :D

Ok, I'll shutup now...hope your meeting goes well!

9. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Definately on for the 24th, gang....1:00 PM!! Let's get back on track....

Rik

10. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I'll see what I can do about getting up there for this :)

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    The meeting is on!!!

It's this Sunday the 24th. at the shop. I'll see everyone there.

SeeYa!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.