main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA October meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok everyone, we need to have the meeting early in the month so we can be clear where we will be for the DVD release.

So, whenever it is, I think Steve's Pizza again. It's a great place and central to everyone. Now, when, is the question. I will leave it up for discussion ... the first weekend or the second weekend? Saturday, or Sunday?

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I can already tell you where I'll be when the dvd comes out: At the museum. I going to get off work early to get my copy from the k-street mall. Theres a Suncoast there. I'll pay a little more, but hey, its Star Wars. As for a meeting, try the 8th.

3. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    ldv i am down for whenever i like the first weekend in october but whatever. ldv would you like me to call around to bestbuy or some other palces to see if we can get in there for the midnight release. i am gonna say our best chance is probably gonna be walmart in elk grove they are open 24 -7. but let me know how i can help bro

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    outrider, you crack me up man lol yeah like your gonna make a meeting is like me losing 100 pounds before halloween lol yeah you'll be there[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

4. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    True. But I'm still offering a sugestion

5. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ldv, i meant places in my last post.

outrider-i am not trying to diss you but why is it you cant take like 1 hour out of 744 hours to sit and talk star wars?

6. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I'm starting to think Outrider doesn't like us. He'll be changing his mind when the Zombies come and he doesn't have Deadpool (The SVRF certified Zombie Survialist) there to protect him from the undead hordes.

At any rate this meeting a good idea, we need this to discuss and plan our EP III DVD attack. My two part Mini Vacation will be over by then so this fits perfectly.

don't worry about calling places SMS I got that covered. I made a few inquiries and I'll post a list of the possibilites I found for us soon.

7. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Sithmaster: I know your not trying to diss me, but you you do make a point.

Deadpoool: I do like you guys. As for that protection stuff, I don't need it. You haven't meet my family. The JW's fear us. they don't have the guts towalk past the house. They cross over to the otherside of the street and then back over if they want to go next door. I'm surprised they came around last week. I don't think will see them for another... oh I don't know how many years.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ummm alrighty then, moving right along ...

Thanks SMS, Rogue 2 and I have letters set in motion to contact the local retail stores. I just need you to concentrate on your costume. ;)

I will leave the date of the meeting up for discussion for another day and then I will use the feedback and set the date. It's been a very long week for me peeps and hopefully it will get better soon.

9. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    ahhh yes my costume. I'm gonna look so fly as Ayala Secura. It's gonna be tight son!

10. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Any early weekend date in Oct. works for me. [face_pumpkin]

11. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    dead- ok i will leave it to you. and i must say seeing you in that outfit might be more than i can take[face_love]

outrider- all jokes aside you gotta stay off the drugs man! they are killing your brain cells.

ldv, ok i hope you feel better and may the force be with us all

ldv, this is a drug free zone right the club is cause i think we need testing for you know who. points to outrider

12. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Cabaret opens this weekend and runs through the first weekend in October I think. So if you want to make the meeting and show for the same day, that might work. Just let me know and I will come if I can.

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thanks SMS, and yes this is a drug free zone.

14. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Saturday is best for me.

Christians tests should be done by October.

15. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    drug free zone? hmmm rethinking my death stick intake......

Anyway, looking forward to see you guys and talkin' warz

16. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    " outrider- all jokes aside you gotta stay off the drugs man! they are killing your brain cells."

(In a dummie voice) Duh, howd you know

17. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    hey if they have a t.v. you think they might let us use it to watch some Firefly and Star Wars?I'm all for a early meeting.speaking of October what we going to do for Hallow's eve(halloween) run around in costume waving MR,EL and e-store sabers?

18. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    I can talk to my roommates if I'm brave enough to ask if I can take control of the house to play with a bunch of Star Wars geeks for a meeting sometime. My new stepdad mailed me three Star Wars board games, we can play those. He sent me the OT Trivial Pursuit (I have the DVD edition as well), the Special Edition Monopoly (which isn't opened) and the game with the videocassette (also unopened).

19. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    steve's pizza is a good place i agree with ldv on that.if we can get in there .i dont think there will be a problem very few people show up for meetings i am sure we can save some places in case some people can make it

20. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
    Wish I could make a meeting, the commute is a bit too much right now though...bummer....

I do have a question for Deadpoolio though ??? What is a "SURVIALIST" ? I am dying to know!!! LOL
    A) a person that survs vials of ist ?
    B)a new musical instrument likened after a violin (ist) ?
    C) someone on smack that can's spell survivalist ?

......ouch that looked painful? was that ummm YOUR bad ? you poor little yankee boy you ....

21. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003

that is the night of the dvd release dude, you gonna be there? i will be in anakin ep3.

22. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Steve's Pizza sounds like a superb place! As for dates, I'd prefer it NOT be Sunday October 2nd, since I have a wrestling gig I have to go to (no, I'm not a wrestler... but a friend is), but another day or something is cool (even October 1st, long as I know by 9/19 or 9/20...)

Hey Avalyn, think maybe I could mooch a ride again? (like i did going home from mel's?)

Need a car sooooo bad. ^^;

-TJ

23. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    well yeah ill be there just tell me when you think i should come and where

24. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    yea steves pizza. has to be a saturday though for me.

25. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    double post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.