main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM OCTOBER MEETING

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Sep 25, 2006.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Alright well the big question is what day. Sundays I can do the 8th or the 29th. If we want Saturday I can make the 7th at about 4:30pm or on the 28th at anytime. Which would everyone prefer.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    The 8th works for me. I hope we have a big turnout for this meeting, as it will be the last one for Josh, Nicole, and Bethany.
    We are still looking for your comments and/or suggestions concerning the ORFF leadership. We need them very soon.

3. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay so the 8th it is in Alamogordo at the park next to the zoo. I think it is called Alameda. I would like to do the pot luck thing but I think it is only going to work if people say they are definitely showing up. So I know Everett and I will be there, everyone else give a yes or no.

4. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Andrea and I are absolutely going to be there. Are you going to assign specific stuff for us to bring for the pot luck? Is it going to be at 4:30?

5. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I'm unsure at the moment if I'll be able to make it. I really want to since I've been MIA for a while but senior year has just been crazy lately. Especially Sundays. I'm a catechist aide from 10-1pm and then with Taks coming up, my tutor has me doing weekend sessions also on Sundays.

I'll just have to wait and see until the date comes closer.

6. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I hope you can make it.

7. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    I hope you can make it to, especially since this will be the last one for Josh

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay good news, it seems I'll be able to make it to the meeting.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    That is great news.

10. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So do everyone want to do it at 4:30 or what? I am available after 2:30 on so just let me know.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    4:30 sounds okay to me since it will take me a while to head out there as I'll be leaving right after church which ends at 1.

I'll see if Mario will be able to make it and then I might bring another friend as well.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    4:30 works for me. See everyone there.

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Alright 4:30 at Alameda Park in Alamogordo. We will need plates, drinks, chips, and anything else people can think of. I will either bring hamburgers/hot dogs and buns or some other big type of food depending on BBQ status over there which I will check on. Please everyone just write in what you can bring. Let's try and not double up on anything until we have everything covered. I think we are looking at around 10 to 14 people if I am counting right. That does include Brian, Leroy, and the other newbie Everett if you can let them know what the plan is.

14. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    I could bring a couple bags of chips if everyone wants to tell me what they want.
    I think Lj's planning on coming too.

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay my friend is going to be bringing Sprites.

If anyone else wants something different I could bring that as well as some dips for the chips.

16. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    how about I bring Doritos, BBQ chips and Cheetos? Does that sound good to everyone? if anyone would like something different let me know.

17. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Sure those sound okay.

18. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Everyting sounds good so far. I let Bryan, Leroy, and Robert know. I'm still waitng to hear back from them. I can bring buns, ketchup and mustard. I will also bring some soda. How does that sound?

19. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hey guys, I am coming to the meeting on the eighth. I wasn't sure what I should bring, so I thought I would ask. I will be there for sure though.

20. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    Mike is also going to be there. we're actually going to have a decent amount of people! I suggested to Andrea that she bring cheesecake, does that sound ok to all of you? :p

21. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    That sounds good to me.

22. mandy_djo

Apr 8, 2004
    is Belva coming?

23. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I'll be sure to bring some of my disposable cameras. Afterall it's time I start full filling my responsibilities as the historian. And our outing seems like the perfect time for it.

24. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Thank you everyone for jumping on this so quick. I think everyone is covering everything. Everett I actually already have the buns and condiments so do you think you can do plates and cups?

25. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Just to let everyone know, it's most likely Mario (Red_8) will be in attendence as well.