main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week............June 15 - 21/2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Tell me a situation/time when you have wished that you were powerfull in the Force....... :)

2. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Well, I wouldn't have minded being strong in the Force this past Thurs. I went in for a job interview and I really wanted the job after hearing about it. I could have used the force to make him hire me.......I didn't get the job just in case you were wondering. I was pretty upset........

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    There was this time when I wanted to buy something and all I had was Canadian money, but he said, "That's worthless, give me american money" but I didn't want to really pay for it and so I wish I could have given him completely useless money for his stuff.

Oh wait, that was Qui-Gon. I couldn't reach the tv remote the other day and Beaches came on. **shudder**

4. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    I am real sorry to hear that you didn't get the job Psycho_Jedi! :( Try to be patient! Something even better will come open for you!

There's been times I've been stuck in traffic jams......I would of liked it if I was strong in the force then, b/c I would of raised my car above the traffic & moved right on out of all that traffic.

There was this time when I got into a fight, I would of used the force & force-pushed that person right out of my face.

5. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I often have a hard time doing really physical activities - track, cross country, tae kwon do. I just don't htink my body is built for being very athletic but I have pushed it as far as it will go at times. It would be nice to use the force to run - run and just let it flow through you and let go of the persistent need to breathe so heavy. Or in Tae Kwon Do just to spar forever.

Now horseback riding - theres something I can do ;) the one sport I think that I could get good at. I am going to pick it up heavily starting fall.

6. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Well, as of late I have been doing some major stupid stuff and getting into lots of troble. For example, I was on msn messanger and was saying a few things that I maybe shouldn't have said, and without knowing my convorsations with everyone were being saved. When my dad got around to reading some of the stuff I wrote, man was I in deep doo doo. I wish that I could have waved my hand in that moment, Jedi-Style, and said, "You are not mad at me at all. You do not know what you are talking about. I did not say anything which you have accused me of. You are free to go. Move along."

7. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    You were right Jerri..the force is with Chris afterall :) . As he stated before he didn't get the job he went in to interview for. Turns out today is his first day starting a job thats even better ;) .

8. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    See.......Just have a little faith in the Force, & remember, the future is always in motion. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.