main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Meeting/Event #9- The Clones Attack on DVD

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Here's the Story that I wrote just to make the DVD Release story interesting.

The Story:
    Message from the New Republic Intelligence:

The Emperor's Vengeance Imperial Fleet has been defeated in the Unknown Regions. According to reports all crews on each Star Destroyer have been lost. However, new reports in the past week, have indicated two escape pods have landed on a underdeveloped planet in this region. Intelligence reports that one of the occupants of the escape pods is a Sandtrooper that was bound for the Carin Installation. The other an Imperial Royal Guard bound for Byss.

Be alert! They may be dressed as Civilians on this planet but they are really servants of the Emperor. Be on the lookout for these two survivors!

Attention all Crystal Coast Spice Miners!!!

When: Monday November 11 at 10:30pm and Tuesday November 12th all day.
    Where: On-Cue, Morehead City
    What: Episode II DVD Release at Midnight.
    Bring What: Your Costume if you have one, or just bring yourself.

This promises to be a lot of fun. I hope you guys enjoy my little story and information there. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yours Truly,

Jane

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Alrighty then....

Just have fun that's all I can say.
    Jaena and I are going to be there around 10:30. This promises to be fun. I'm going to have a stack of fliers in my car and in the store. Guys I can't tell you how exciting this is going to be.

Yours Truly,

Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.